Chapter 1

Hey guys I have a discord server of rp as fruits basket characters. Private message me if you wanna join.

"Tohru why do we have to live in this tent?" I asked. I was swinging my pipe around and hit myself in the head.

"Because you remember grandpa is doing renovations. We have a bit before class so let's explore the area." Tohru laughed. She was my older sister by one year.

I never really remember dad but mom always told us he was kind and gentle. He got sick a bit after I was born and my mom raised the two of us by herself.

Well that was until the accident, Tohru was asleep and I was getting ready when she left. I wonder if I made conversation while getting ready it would leave enough time for her not to get in that accident.

Tohru dragged me around as we were exploring the area. Then it got to far as we went and went to someone's house.

"Ahh hello there ladies." A man said. He look to be in his late 20s. "You both look incredibly similar are you twins?"

"No she's a year older then me. Tohru we need to go this is private property." I yelled from the pond.

"No you girls are fine so you like the zodiac figures. What year are you girls?" The guy laughed.

"I'm the year of the dog Y/n is the year of the boar." Tohru whispered. Then I looked over at the guy and he was rubbing his head.

"Oh hello mrs Honda." A guy with grey hair smiled. "She's a girl in my class. Is this your younger sister." I nodded and got up to walk to class.

Class was the same as ever while everyone ignored me except for the girls who picked on me.

I walked back to the tent I went through town and I bumped my shoulder into a guy with white and black hair.

"I'm sorry did I hurt you?" I asked.

"No you're fine." He told me. I smiled and walked off.