Chapter 28

I woke up in the hospital my hair was a short bob cut. (If you already have short hair then idk think of something) a bunch of bandages were around my legs arms and mostly waist.

"Oh good you're awake." Hatori told me. I continued looking into my lap. "Rin was by earlier and wanted me to give you this." It was a nice ribbon.

I looked out the window and noticed hatsuharu and Momiji walking together. It was about 5 pm and they were clearly shouting.

"Do you want me to go get them?" Hatori asked. I stayed quiet and he sighed. "Don't let what Akito say get you down alright you clearly mean so much to him."

"It's not that just I never told tohru where I was going. The only person who knew I was going to Akito's was Shigure." I told him.

"So your scared that tohru will be worried that you have been gone for so long huh?" Hatori asked. I nodded and I was about to speak. "You've only been out two hours."

I smiled a little bit and started laughing.

"We can't let you out until you are fully healed so I'll stop by Shigure's house to tell them. I nodded and took the notebook beside me.

Hatori's point of view

"I'm surprised that where ever she is she would have called." Yuki whispered. "But she hasn't called at all I'm starting to get worried." I walked in and everyone jumped.

"Oh hello Hatori." Tohru whispered. "Is Y/n alright?" She looked like she was about to start crying.

"Y/n just woke up in the hospital. She was called to Akito's and Akito lost her temper." I explained. Tohru seemed worried even more. "The most damaged thing was she had to get stitches all down the side of her leg just because most likely she fell on something."

Tohru walked out the door and I smiled a bit.

Back to Y/n

I was writing in my journal when the door opened. I expected it to be a doctor but when I looked up it was tohru.

She rushed over to hug me and I told her about what happened.

"Wait you didn't know Akito was female? Sorry I should have told you!" She laughed. It caught me off guard and I sat there stunned for a moment.

"Can you tell Haru tomorrow that I want to see him. I want to see him but don't tell him why I'm in the hospital." I told her. She nodded.

"I'll bring a bag of clothes for tomorrow." She laughed. "Haru will be glad he was worried when he couldn't get a hold of you."

Of course he was