Chapter 14 (begin of season 2)

"Such a lovely day you guys should hang out with friends or something rather then all hang around bored." Shigure laughed.

"The only thing I'm seeing is that, Y/n is texting Haru." Kyo pointed out. "Why don't you hang out with him?"

"Cause he's been busy lately." I whispered.

I knew he was visiting a friend in the hospital. He seemed upset recently so I didn't want to bother him to much.

The next day Minagawa came up to me. Her hair was pretty but what did she need with me.

"You're Tohru Honda's little sister correct?" She asked. I thought it would be fun to mess with her a little bit.

"No I'm not our last names might be the same but we have different parents." I lied. Haru was trying to hold back a laugh as it was happening and she was surprised.

"How dare you lie to an upperclassmen. Listen tell your sister to stay away from prince Yuki!" She yelled. I looked up from my book and into her icy glare.

"Why should I? It's her decision to be friends with anyone she wants. I'm friends with some people and she's friends with her friends." I told her. "Just because you can't stand seeing her with Yuki doesn't mean you should come to me."

She stepped back and walked off. She was most likely going to stalk Yuki or Tohru in some way.

"If she has a problem with Tohru she should just say it to her." Haru grumbled.

"If she does I won't allow Tohru to listen to her. Tohru will avoid Yuki if she does." I whispered. Momiji looked at me weirdly. "Tohru wants to appease to everyone make everyone happy you know."

"Yeah she does." Momiji whispered.

As the day went on Haru seemed to get more and more upset. It was like he was trying to keep something.

"Haru is something wrong?" I asked on the way home. He looked at me with a small smile on his face. "I know I won't understand it but I want to understand what your going through."

"I'm fine alright." He whispered. I just gave him a concern look and when he had to go the other way I just stood there with tears in my eyes.

Maybe I was like tohru and wanting everybody to get along.