Chapter 8

Sorry about slow updates I recently got back into monster prom.

You were watching the news with kyo when Yuki came in holding a snake and tohru was freaking out.

"Cook this." Yuki whispered. Shigure laughed and started talking to the snake. It was most likely another zodiac. Kyo and I just looked at each other and shrugged.

"Tohru what happened?" I asked.

"Nothing happened!" Tohru said a bit too fast. I gave her a look and Yuki smiled at me.

"My older brother was being a creep." Yuki laughed. I took the snake from his hands and shoved it in Shigure's face. "See Y/n agrees."

"Whatever I'm gonna go hang out with Haru. I'm gonna see if he has a meat clever." I grumbled. Shigure and tohru waved me off.

I was walking to the main estate when I passed by the hospital. I noticed Haru coming out and I smiled at him.

"Oh hey I just got your message Momiji will meet us at the place." Haru laughed.

"Are you alright or just visiting someone?" I asked.

"My friend Rin. The horse of the zodiac." Haru laughed. I nodded and we started laughing. "Can I tell you something?"

"Of course we're friends right?" I laughed. He nodded.

"Well I put the chocolates in your locker and I'm very much in love with you." He said nonchalantly. I froze in place and he kept walking. "You're alright, right?"

"It's just a lot of information to take at once and why are you saying it like it's no big deal?" I asked. "It just feels like you don't care!"

"We just can't date due to the curse so why should I put something into my confession?" He asked. I started crying wait why was I crying?

He came over to me and kissed me he seemed sad as well.

"I want this y/n..."

"...Please just understand."