Chapter 24

I was coming back with tohru from the store. We both hadn't really talked in a bit but it was nice to just be ourselves.

No one was home when we got back well until tohru opened up the doors to the living room.

"Isuzu what are you doing here?" Tohru asked. She immediately gave her a hug and I was confused. "Oh this is my sister Y/n."

"Oh so your Haru's new play thing?" She told me while shaking. Why was she being rude to me? "I honestly thought he would have just dropped you at this point."

She then passed out and I helped tohru bring her to our room. I sat down on my bed and looked at the girl.

"She must be Rin huh?" I asked. Tohru nodded and I glared my eyes at her. "When she wakes up I need to talk to her privately."

"Oh is this about Haru?" Tohru asked. I nodded and she sighed. She left and closed the door. It was like it was magic or something cause soon after Rin woke up.

We both looked at each other. I really liked her hair and how straight and pretty it was. She was clearly looking at my features as well.

"Sorry about what I said earlier." She whispered.

"No I should be apologizing for thinking you were a horrible person when Kyo told me you were Haru's ex." I whispered. She laughed a bit.

"I suppose I could have been a bit nicer but when you and Haru graduate Akito is going to make you life a living hell." She told me. "I'm apart of the zodiac and the dude hates me."

"Yeah I found out the hard way." I laughed. I pointed to the small scar near my ear. She showed me all her bruises and wounds.

She then told me how she regretted leaving Haru the way that she did.

"I'm still in love with him but when I saw you both the other day and how happy you both looked. I couldn't help it smile. It's not every day someone finds out and is accepted like you and tohru are." She told me. A teardrop came from her eye and she started bawling.

"Rin it's alright these feelings are natural." I laughed. "Just I'm not gonna leave him." She nodded and held my hand.

"Let's both be friends."

We both laughed and tohru soon came in to tell us dinner was ready.