Chapter 22

I was on the couch after Tohru went to bed and Momiji went outside. I thought it was strange but I went to ask him if he wanted to take a walk with me.

"Can you get Tohru for me?" I heard a voice say. "Or even her little sister." I was behind a pillar and walked out.

Momiji seemed freaked out and I smiled at Akito. He was very short then what I thought.

"So I heard your dating Haru. You seem pretty enough and you haven't heard anything bad about me have you?" Akito asked.

"No I heard you are a great person." I said out of pure fear. Akito smiled at me and I heard the door open behind me. I looked behind me and Akito grabbed my face.

"Oh Y/n what are you doing here?" Tohru asked. Akito payed no attention to her and continued looking in my eyes.

"Haru will leave you soon enough. He'll get bored and drop you like a toy." He whispered in my ear brings his nails down my face. Akito turned to Tohru and I rushed over to her before he could do anything.

"Do what you must to me but leave Tohru alone!" I yelled. Akito seemed stunned by what I said and threw me out of the way. Momiji came to my side and helped me up.

I got up and put Tohru away from Akito.

"You really are determined to protect your sister." Akito whispered. He then walked off and I helped tohru up.

Tohru was crying and I just soothed her but I realized she was crying that I was hurt.

"Tohru stop crying alright. I'm alright and your alright." I told her. She nodded and we went back inside. Haru looked at the scratch on my face and seemed concerned. "Hun I'm fine you don't have to worry."

Haru smiled at me a ruffled my hair a little bit. Hatori took a look at my face and put a bandage on where the wound was.

Haru and I went to bed and we both talked about our future with each other. Momiji was already asleep.