Chapter 20

"You guys ready for this beach vacation!" I laughed. We were taking a huge van and Kisa sat in the middle of me and Tohru.

Kisa was playing on my phone, Tohru and Hiro were trying to sleep, Kyo was smiling at Tohru. I then I had a good idea.

"Hey Kisa can I see my phone for a second?" I asked. She nodded and handed my phone to me. "Wanna see something funny?" She nodded and I sent a message to Kyo.

Kyo checked his phone and snapped out of his glance.

"I DON'T HAVE A CRUSH ON ANYONE!" Kyo yelled. It woke up tohru and Hiro. All I heard was Haru's mother sighing.

"This is why I'm not gonna stay." I heard her whisper.

We got there and we all claimed rooms. Haru and I claimed a room with Momiji. I got changed for the beach in a little F/c one price with open sides.

I went down there and sat under the umbrella. Haru sat down next to me and held my hand.

"You aren't getting in?" I asked.

"I might later. What about you?" He asked.

"Maybe but I don't wanna touch a dead fish." I laughed. Haru laughed as well and I noticed tohru swimming quickly to a rock and not breathing as she does it. "I gotta go teach my sister how to breathe when she swims I'll be back."

I rushed over to Tohru and jumped in from the rock.

"Tohru you do realize you have to breath while you swim correct?" I asked. She seemed surprised and when I showed her. She got it eventually and I got out.

I sat back down and started shivering due to how cool the air was. I put a towel on and Kyo just gave me that weird glare when someone knows your right but won't say it.

"Fine your right is that what you wanted me to say?" Kyo whispered.

"I didn't say anything did I Yuki?" I asked.

"Not that I can recall." Yuki whispered. "What do you two have some bet going on?"

"No."