Chapter 26

"Thank you Kazuma." Tohru laughed. I smiled at him and took my bag upstairs. I was humming and was skipping along.

I walked in a room and saw Rin. She jumped up in surprise and I walked down to another room.

"Tohru!" I yelled. "Come on let's put our stuff in the back room!" She quickly rushed up and we made some beds.

I walked past Rin's room and I knocked on her door frame. She smiled and let me in.

"So how's Haru doing?" She asked.

"I imagine he's doing fine." I giggled. "How have you been?"

"Fine I just got released again so I'm trying to keep it easy. Oh it's snowing again!" She laughed. I walked over to the window and sat next to her. "You know I'm jealous of you."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You mean you really don't know?" She asked. I looked at her weirdly. "I think Hatori is jealous of you as well. Just how your an ordinary person who we met and you just came out here and are freely dating a zodiac member."

"I could say the same for you. I wouldn't have the guts to tell someone who is dating my crush that I like them so much." I whispered. She laughed and lightly punched me.

Kazuma walked past the room and smiled at us. I only noticed him when I gave Rin a hug.

"I still found it nice that even you both broke up he still visited you." I whispered. She laughed a bit and we watched the main house from here.

I noticed the door opening quickly and they left it open.

"That might be Yuki trying to take a break from Akito. Yuki hates the dude." She told me.

"Yeah I knew that." I whispered. We closed the window and went down for dinner.

We happily ate and I looked at Rin's outfit.

"Ok Rin I have to ask where did you get that outfit it's super cute." I laughed. She told me she got it from a nearby store and wrote it down for me.

Alright this marks the end of season 2. Past this point I will warn you

THERE WILL BE SEASON 3 SPOILERS I AM WARNING YOU NOW SO YOU DON'T ATTACK ME!

Updates will be further apart cause I need to read the manga.