Chapter 16

I woke up late and was heading to class. Tohru must have thought I had fallen sick again. I walked in late and noticed everyone standing outside the door.

"What is going on?" I whispered.

"Hatsuharu went berserk. Your his girlfriend what happened?" A kid asked. I looked inside and walked in. "Y/n stop or he'll snap at you!"

I placed my hand on his shoulder and he looked at me with a pissed off look. I remained calm and grabbed his collar.

"Calm down you aren't thinking right." I whispered. I was petting his hair and he tried to push me away. "Just calm down Haru." He stopped pushing and sat there.

"Get off Y/n." He muttered. "I could transform if I get any closer." I let him go and he sat down on the ground.

"Oh hey Yuki." I laughed. Haru smiled at him and looked around.

"Looks like you calmed down quickly." Tohru giggled. "Sorry I didn't wake you up early you just wouldn't wake up." I laughed and gave her a hug.

The teacher came in and dragged Hatsuharu down to the student council room. Yuki, Kyo, and tohru went back to class.

"Alright everyone let's clean this mess up!" A girl in our class yelled. Everyone nodded and I cleaned up most of the glass.

After we got it done Momiji and I met up with everyone else and Haru came from the teachers office.

"My mom is picking me up but I'm gonna go clean up the mess." Haru whispered. I ran to catch up with him.

"Well we already got it done." I laughed. "Is everything alright? Not much makes you snap like that."

"It's what I told you the other day. I started thinking about it and my emotions slipped out." He told me. "It's nothing to do with you."

"That's good I guess?" I laughed. He smiled and kissed my cheek before he noticed the teacher telling him his mom was here. "I'll come by tonight alright?"

"Sounds like a plan." He said with his finger guns. He then tripped over a desk and walked out. I smiled and laughed at how stupid he was.