Chapter 6

I was drinking my tea with the chocolates megumi gave me while doing homework.

"You didn't get me anything how sad." Shigure giggled. I sighed and kept doing my work. "So Haru said he wouldn't go out?"

"We're meeting at 7 tonight, he sounded upset though." I whispered. "Speaking of which what time is it?"

"Around 6:30 why do you ask?" He laughed. I gathered all my papers and went upstairs to get ready.

When I was done getting ready Haru was sitting with Shigure in the main room. He smiled at me and he got up.

"You look nice." He said. He sounded upset about something and he couldn't look at me for too long.

We were walking and it was just awkward with him not talking.

"So I have a secret admirer hopefully I didn't hurt their feelings by giving it to megumi. I just didn't like the brand." I whispered. It got Haru's attention and he laughed a little.

"That's good that someone likes you." He laughed. "I only got chocolate from tohru."

"Think of this as my present for you also tohru got chocolates for everyone." I giggled. He nodded and held my hands. My face went into a blush and when I looked at him he acted like it was normal.

You both got to his parents place and you both played video games until about 9. He walked you back home and he kissed you on the cheek.

Hatsuharu point of view

"I can't believe I kissed her last night." I groaned. Momiji laughed a little bit.

"Akito won't be happy if he hears." Momiji whispered. I nodded and he had a snails on his face. "If Akito finds out!"

"Shigure tells him everything it's just a matter of time." I groaned. I then wrote a small poem and walked to her locker. No one was around and I stuck it in it quickly.

"You're Haru?" A voice asked. It was Megumi.