Chapter 11

"Haru are you sure the tiger is out here somewhere?" I asked. He nodded and i waved over to him. "Is this her?" He nodded and took off his school jacket.

He picked her up and she was asleep. I petted her and she was so soft compared to a cat. She must take good care of her fur if she even washes it.

We were walking back home and I held the umbrella over his head to keep kisa dry.

"Oh hello Hatsuharu and Y/n." Yuki said in his usual soft tone. "What are you two even doing?"

"We were looking for her." Haru said. He then showed Kisa to them and Tohru of course thought she was adorable. "This is Kisa."

We went back to Shigure's and when tohru went to pet her Kisa bit her hand. I freaked out internally and as soon as that happened I got out the medkit.

After a bit tohru went out to find Kisa and I was alone with Shigure and Hatsuharu. Shigure looked like he had something on his mind.

"Now you two you could cut the tension with a knife with you two." Shigure said. It was weird I didn't think it was awkward. "Y/n you like Haru right?" I gave a small nod.

"I mean with the curse you can't really go out with me." Haru said.

"I don't care I truly love you!" I whispered with tears falling down my cheek. He put his head on my shoulder and I gave him a smile.

Shigure just smiled and all I could do was lay my head on his head.

"Did something happen while was gone or something?" Yuki asked while coming from upstairs.

"Only that we fixed the problem with Haru and Y/n." Shigure laughed.

"You are so lucky I'm not in the mood to beat you up." Haru mumbled. I laughed and nodded my head.