Chapter 2

It was late when tohru got back and she looked exhausted. I gave her a towel and she smiled. She walked out and froze.

"HHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I heard from outside the tent. I peered my head out and noticed the guy from earlier. He was laughing like a maniac with the kid from earlier.

Tohru got out and she looked a bit pale and sick. I held her hand so she could drag if she wanted to.

"You both have been living in a tent? For how long?" Yuki asked.

"Not that long our grandfather has been doing renovations and we didn't want to bother anyone. We can move if you would like." Tohru whispered. She then fell asleep in my lap.

"She's sick." Shigure whispered. "I think you both should stay here." I nodded and I walked her up to a spare room.

I sat down next to Tohru as she talked about the day mom passed. Shigure walked out after she fell asleep. I smiled and sat in the corner thinking about that guy I bumped into earlier.

I woke up the next morning to a loud crash from the other room. I sat up and noticed tohru was up.

I followed the sound and saw cat. I smiled and walked in.

"What an adorable little kitty." I smiled. I began petting him while everyone looked at me. Tohru shot up and started freaking out. She then got hit with a piece of wood and bumped into Shigure and Yuki.

I froze in place and they started yelling at each other. They changed back and I just kept looking down.

"I have to report this to Akito see you soon and get ready for school." Shigure said as he walked off.

"So your tohru's younger sister?" Kyo asked. I nodded and he groaned.