Chapter 19

Time to give Megumi his own character development cause I love him

"Yo Hanajima isn't that Y/n and Hatsuharu?" I asked biting into my cupcake.

"Oh yes it is Megumi are you still jealous of Haru?" Hana asked. Megumi looked at his cupcake and looked at her. "It just seemed obvious since you did tell me you liked her."

Megumi just nodded and looked at them as they walked out.

Flashback to chapter 4 now Megumi's point of view

"Oh so your the one who put the note in Y/n's locker?" I asked. Why was i so mad Y/n was just a good friend I've known her for 2 years.

He looked at me and I started crying. He seemed surprised and looked around.

"I love her alright I don't show it but I do!" I cried. "If she does love you back treat her with care and kindness." He looked at me again and gave me a hug.

"I will I already promised myself that." He told me then walked away. Why was he miles ahead I liked her first he knew that right?

I walked with Y/n down to her locker and she seemed shocked she got a piece of chocolate. She was so happy about and kept talking about it until we had to go out separate ways.

End of flashback

"She seems happy with him why would I be jealous." Megumi whispered. "I was jealous at first when she told me about him kissing her but I've gotten used to it with time."

"Tohru's first date were totally crashing right?" I asked.

"Yes I'll ask Y/n if she will as well." Hana whispered. "By the way that Hatsuharu boy I heard he got suspended a few weeks ago."

"Yeah how much you wanna bet Haru and Y/n are totally gonna get married." I asked.

"Oh his waves are much too chaotic it's strange." Hana told me. She sighed. "But I totally agree."

We finished our cupcakes and went back to Hana's house to play video games.