Chapter 34

We are getting down to the last chapters

I was outside of school waiting for Haru. It had been a bit since I had seen him in a bit and it was too late to go into school.

I saw him walking out and I clenched the chocolate box I got him as an apology. He saw me and smiled. He picked up his pace and a girl who was the girl who asked him out a few weeks ago.

"Haru she isn't even here just give me a chance!" She said. Haru ignored her and held my hand when he got to me.

"I got this for you." I whispered. "I'm sorry that I could be with you for our anniversary."

"Hey it's alright I get it." He laughed. I gave him  the chocolate and he kissed my cheek. I smiled and he gave me a gift.

I opened it and it was a small ring. It had our initials on it.

"I saw that when I was walking past and I thought I would be cute." He whispered. "Do you wanna go eat dinner?"

"We can if you want to. Where do you wanna go?" I asked. He shrugged and we walked around town.

We ended up in a Ramen shop and we caught up a little.

"I know Akito didn't do it but with all the bad things she has done I just can't forgive her." I whispered.

"I can't forgive what he did to you and Rin. By the way I saw Hiro the other day. Apparently his curse has been broken as well." Haru whispered.

I thought for a moment. There is no way that it was because they wanted it so bad. If so Haru would have been freed by now. Everyone would have been freed.

"When your curse breaks should we celebrate?" I asked.

"How so?" He asked. He was clearly interested and I shrugged.

"It's your curse we should celebrate it how you want to." I giggled.

"Fine then I want you to sit in my lap while we watch movies and cuddle." He laughed.

"I'll be honest not what I thought you would say." I whispered. He busted out laughing and flicked my forehead. "I love you Haru."

"I love you too Y/n." He laughed. We paid and we held hands as we walked back to his house.