Chapter 7

It was the first day of high school and I saw Shigure, Hanajima, and Tohru. No sign of Uotani though.

When I got to my class I noticed Momiji and hatsuharu in the room. I made eye contact with Haru and all I could do was blush.

"Y/n!" Tohru called out. I stood up and smiled at her. She gave me a hug and laughed.

"You're acting like I haven't seen you in years." I laughed.

"Yes but we haven't been to school with each other in a year." She laughed. "Hello Haru and Momiji." She then whispered something to him and he held up his thumb.

The class went by as normal but at lunch when I was going out the door to find tohru, Haru grabbed my hand. I smiled at him and he had kinda a red face.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" He asked. I nodded and followed him to a quiet place around the school. "Listen that kiss it was on accident alright I just didn't mean to do it." My heart sank.

I just gave a painful smile and walked off to find tohru. I sat down with Uotani and Hana-Chan. Yuki, Kyo, and Momiji were sitting there too.

"What did you guys make out or something?" Uotani asked while laughing. I shook my head and took a few bites. "Woah kid what happened?"

"Nothing happened." I whispered. Tohru looked at me with worry in her eyes and I just smiled. I really thought that kiss meant something.