Chapter 35 (end of season 3)

The next morning I woke up to someone crying. I sat up and looked at Haru. He was crying, no more like it was sobbing.

"Haru what's wrong?" I asked. I was rubbing my eyes so I couldn't see where he was.

Instead of saying anything he lunged at me and gave me a hug. I was expecting him to transform but he didn't.

I hugged him and started crying tears of joy. We stayed like that for at least 30 minutes. Haru stopped crying but he just couldn't let me go.

"Haru are you alright?" His mom asked. When she saw us and how he was able to hug me without transforming she gave us a hug.

I got ready for school and hair just couldn't stop giving me hugs.

We got to school and I could tell Gary was scared. He was most likely scared that this was temporary and he could transform at anything.

(Why does haru autocorrect to gary?)

"Hatsuharu please date me!" A girl said. I had enough of her and I groaned.

"Can you shut the fuck up? He's said no every time you have asked!" I yelled. She wanted to say something but hair just led me to class.

I couldn't stop smiling all throughout class.

When we went up for lunch I sat in Haru's lap and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Jeez since when we're you two into PDA?" Uotani asked. "Also did you guys know that orange hair and tohru are dating?"

"Wait they are?" I asked. "Tohru would have called me about it!"

"I found out because I was spying on them to make sure he didn't hurt her." Uotani laughed.

"Oh I can't wait to beat him up if he breaks tohru's heart." I laughed.

"I'm not gonna let you do that. Also I think Yuki is dating that student council girl. Machi is her name I think." Haru whispered.

"Yeah they are kinda close I can't wait for the Yuki fan club to freak out." Hana giggled.

That night I went to Shigure's house and saw that Tohru was packing and everyone else was as well.

"Shigure you don't mind if I stay here for my last year do you?" I asked.

"I'm gonna be moving back to the main estate you could ask Kazuma or Haru's parents if you could stay with them." Shigure laughed. "Or you could move in with Tohru and Kyo!"

"I don't wanna bother them I'll ask Kazuma." I whispered. I packed my things which wasn't that much and I walked down to Kazuma's dojo.

I was about to knock on the door but the door swung open and I saw Rin. She looked at me and then at my box.

"Is master Kazuma home?" I asked.

"Yeah hold on. Kazuma Tohru's younger sister is here!" Rin yelled. He looked at me and invited me in.

"I'm guessing with your things you want to move in?" He asked.

"You don't have to keep me very long I'll only be here for a school year. I won't even be here that much since Haru usually wants to go out." I rushed.

"I have no problem with it. Rin is staying here for a bit as well so you won't be lonely. Also do you know how to cook?" He asked.

"A little."

"Finally I can't stand his burnt food!" Rin grumbled.