Moral Decay

Sonic and the gang and Triple Threat were fighting Dr. Eggman's robots.

They defeated them all.

"Well done guys we have defeated one of Dr Eggman's robots and save the day." said Sonic.

"Yeah that will teach him not to attack the town I give them a big pow and bam."

Stick was showing off her fighting skills and accidently punched Melissa right at her face.

Her tooth fell out.

"Oops." Sticks said.

Melissa screamed.

"Ok now let me see." said Scourge.

Melissa opened her mouth her front tooth came out.

"I'm so sorry Melissa it was an accident please don't think I'm a violent person."

Amy looked her mouth.

"Well Melissa looks like you lost a baby tooth."

"Melissa I didn't mean to hurt you it was an accident I'm so sorry."

"It's okay Sticks she'll be fine."

"Scourge what am I going to do with my tooth." Melissa asked.

"I'll show you." Scourge explained.

That night as everyone getting for bed Melissa placed the tooth under her pillow.

"Like this Scourge." she asked.

"Yes just like that the tooth fairy will come and take your tooth and leave money under your pillow."

 "That's neat when she'll come."

"She will come when you're a sleep you'll find money when you wake up well it's late time for you to go to sleep little sis."

"Ok good night Scourge."

"Good night Melissa."

The next morning she lifted her pillow there was 5$ on her bed.

She got excited so she took the money and showed it to her family.

"Yesterday when Sticks knocked out my tooth which was an accident when I put my tooth under my pillow and when I woke up she give me 5 dollars."   

"Wow that's great." said Sheldon.

"You use your money for stuff."

She used her money for a new toy.

Melissa was happy.

Later on that day.

Scourge took Melissa to the beach.

Scourge told his friends about last night.

"Wow Melissa got the money from the tooth fairy that's great." said Dani.

"Cool." said Sanctum.

Stick heard the entire conversation from the bush.

"Hmm the more teeth you lose you get lots and lots of money." Sticks said.

Sticks becomes so obsessed with money.

Sticks fights a bad guy and some of his teeth fall out. With a greedy grin, Sticks starts to beat up every bad guy and steals the teeth that fall out for money, including a monster's. Then one day, when no crimes are being committed, Sticks gets impatient and hunts down Dr. Eggman breaks into his lair, beats him and takes off with his knocked out teeth.

All the villains go to the dentist's office and they all agree that this isn't supposed to happen and they have to get revenge. After finding out from Dr. Eggman what Sticks has been doing behind their backs, Sonic Tails Knuckles and Amy trick her into being beaten up by the villains that she had harmed for her comeuppance, resulting in most of her teeth being knocked out.

At the dentist's office, everyone are in the waiting room. Sticks had intended to use her secret stash of money to buy a punching bag. Sonic briefly scolds Sticks and reveals to her that he recently found her stash which he plans to use to pay for her dental bills.

blowing a raspberry at Sticks, who got beaten up and had her teeth knocked out by the villains as punishment.

At the ending background, Sticks in the middle, her hand to her jaw embarrassed, Scourge on the left, grinning at her evilly and Melissa on the right, sticking her tongue out.

Melissa then blows a raspberry at the crestfallen Sticks who goes into the operating room. The episode ends with the sound of drilling.