Chapter Twelve - Love Game

I woke up early the next morning, practically skipping to the bathroom and thinking of Eli's fantastic penis as I shoved the toothbrush into my mouth. Touching him, tasting him, so intimately had woken up something deep inside of me. I wanted more. I wanted it all.

I pulled on my only lace bra and panty combination under my T-shirt and shorts, not knowing what I was doing until I was riding on my long board in the direction of the West's estate. Situated on the corner of our development, overlooking the ocean with a white wrap around porch, it'd always been my favorite house in the neighborhood. I kicked up my long board, carrying it in my hand like a heavy envelope as my Vans crunched into some loose gravel on his long drive.

I loved Eli, I wanted him to be my first. I always had. Sure, the week he hadn't talked to me had been strange, and made me feel weak and broken, but it was all just a misunderstanding. Eli wanted me and I wanted him, and now we could just enjoy each other. In every possible way. In every position possible for the next few months. I'd saved myself for nineteen years of my life, and now it was time to make up for that lost time. My heart raced at the thought. I was going to lose my virginity...

Suddenly, the front door swung wide open and a very familiar petite brunette stepped out on the front porch with Eli, looking like she just rolled out of his bed. I stepped sideways into a very thick prickly bush around the corner. "Thanks for everything last night..." Denise's nasally voice purred, and I felt the air rush from my lungs. The bush pricked into my thigh, drawing blood, but I didn't even flinch. Eli had finished in my mouth and then finished his evening inside of Denise. There wasn't even a word degrading enough to describe how I felt, and how much I loathed Elijah West in that moment.

"No problem." Eli sounded relatively uncomfortable...not that I cared. I watched, with tears blurring my vision, as he walked Denise to her car and opened her door for her. Always a gentleman.

"So I guess I'll see you around." He scratched the back of his neck and Denise nodded, kissing him once on the cheek, before driving her hideous powder blue Mini Cooper away from his house. I waited until he disappeared back through his front door before I wiped my cheeks and dropped my long board onto his driveway. My phone pinged once and I pulled it from my pocket, seeing Eli's name light up my screen.

I can't stop thinking about your lips wrapped around me last night. Let's do that again...soon. Are you free tonight?

I gagged, not understanding how he could compartmentalize his emotions so easily. Saying goodbye to Denise and then propositioning me?! Eli wasn't the same man I knew four years ago. He'd changed, and it was not for the better.

Can't. I already have plans.

I replied hastily and scrolled through my contacts, selecting the one I was looking for. The deep male voice answered on the third ring.

"Are you free tonight?" I let my long board trail into my front lawn as I hopped off. "I'd love to take you out..." I propositioned. "I'm thinking maybe a movie?" I smiled as he accepted. Fuck Elijah West and his stupid perfect fucking penis. Denise could have it for all I cared...

**************

Connor Williams was a sight for sore eyes. Tan, buff, attentive, everything I should want in a significant other. Still, as he held me during the horror movie and kissed me tenderly outside of the movie theater, I couldn't help but feel...bored. My stomach twisted in knots after  seeing Denise this morning, even though the smile on my face betrayed none of my internal turmoil.

"I had a really great time tonight." Connor squeezed my hand as he pulled up to my front door in his all white Range Rover.

"Me too." I tucked my hair behind my ear, shifting in my black yoga pants and black bra-like crop top. "Let's do it again soon." I promised rather noncommittally.