(This is my OC Vynette. I made her myself)

The memories are vague, but I still remember them like yesterday. The felling of happiness flowing through my body as I walked down the snowy sidewalk of Russia.

"Mommy, daddy, are we almost there?" My impatient four year old self asked.

"We're almost there sweetie. Just a few more minutes away until we get to the rink. And then mommy and daddy will teach you how to skate." The young, petite woman with flowing blonde hair, pale skin and glowing green eyes smiled down at me as she held my hand.

"That's right. And if you keep practicing, you might end up becoming a skater like Viktor. Maybe even better." A tall pale man with short black hair and silver-blue eyes laughed.

Yuridiana and Ivan Vonroe. They were my parents. Mom was a well-known female ice skater from Paris, France and dad was a CEO at some Russian company. I had mommy's long, blond hair and daddy's silver-blue eyes and pale complexion. My name is Vynette Vonroe. As for Vadik, he had daddy's hair color, mommy's green eyes and the same pale complexion.

"Ok. But why couldn't big brother come with us?" I asked as my smile faltered.

"Oh, well uh, Vadik had to stay home to get his work done. You know how stressful school is for him." My mother stated.

I was confused but it's not the first time Vadik hasn't hung out with us. Of course, it made me sad, but I just always pushed that thought aside.

Vadik is a 15 year old high school student. He's kinda the same age as Viktor. So it makes sense that he's too busy to have family time with us. That, and he doesn't really like going out to places. He always had social anxiety. I did too.

Nonetheless, we entered the rink, rented a pair of skates and got on the ice. There weren't many people here, so it was perfect for practice.

"Ok, we'll start with the basics. Before you go gliding onto the ice, start with marching." Mommy held my hands in her's as she explained and taught me the basics.

Of course, I've tripped, stumbled and fell a few times, but that's to be expected. Although, I am a fast learner.

Just after a few hours, I've learned how to skate backwards, twirl and lift up my leg.

"Look mommy, daddy! I'm skating!" I shouted happily as I spun around in a circle, my black winter coat flowing around me.

Daddy had a camera out, filming my every move until he put it away.

"Good job!" My mom clapped and cheered for me. "If you keep this up, you'll be just as good as I was."

"Yay! I've always wanted to be like mommy!" I smiled widely as I kept skating around.

"We're so proud of you, princess! I can see great accomplishments in your future." Daddy smiled at me.

"Really?" I asked.

"Really." Both my parents nodded and skated up to me.

"You are going to accomplish great things in your life. But you may not always get what you want." Daddy started.

"But we'll be right there with you. We'll support you and help you with anything that comes in your way. Because we're a family, and family stick together." Mommy stated.