Chapter Four

SOLIS EDWARDS IS WAITING FOR HER FAMILY

SOLIS EDWARDS IS WAITING FOR HER FAMILY. Sitting in Dumbledore's office. She decided to tell her family now. Keeping it a secret will not do good. She can only hope her mother and brother can be supportive.

Her family came out of the fireplace. Both looking worried. Confused. They saw her and scanned her a bit. Seeing as she looked alright their face contoured to relieve.

"Sol, are you okay? Why are we being called here? Merlin. Did you get expelled?" Helios blurted.

"What's happening darling?" Arielle Edwards was horribly tense. She had a bad feeling as soon as she was called to see Dumbledore. "Where's the headmaster?"

"Mum. I need to tell you something and- and I wish you and Eli can be very supportive." The room became much more tense.

"Sol. What are you saying...?"

"I'm- I'm pregnant." Silence. Solis would rather there was screaming or anything. Silence is the worst response.

"This is one awful prank." Her mother sheepishly said.

"I'm not joking mum. I'm 4 weeks pregnant."

"I- but- how does Adrian feel about this? " Her mum asked. Well, it's no better timing than this. Helios was shocked, he was silent. He knew the father's not Lockhart.

"Mum. He's not- he's not the father." Arielle Edwards thanking Merlin silently that she doesn't have any sickness or she might have died already.

"What? Are you guys not in a relationship? If you're pregnant for 4 weeks that means he's the father. Oh dear, you didn't cheat on him did you?"

"We broke up 6 months ago mum and of course not! I would never cheat."

"What- why didn't you tell me?"

"Because he was the one, who cheated on her with Belle, mum." Helios said. "We didn't want you to worry."

Shock is an understatement. How many things were her daughter hiding from her. Was she not a good mother that she hid so many important happenings in her life?

"Belle? Your best friend, Belle?" Solis nodded.
"Is there more things that you're hiding from me?"

"Ma, it's not about hiding things from you."

"Who's the father? I need to talk to him. I'm assuming you're keeping this baby? Are you? Because it feels like I don't know who my daughter is anymore." She interjected.