Chapter Nineteen

SIRIUS BLACK DIDN'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH MARLENE MCKINNON ANYMORE

SIRIUS BLACK DIDN'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH MARLENE MCKINNON ANYMORE. He initially thought that they were the least bit of friends. But, the way she confronts Solis just shows that she's delusional and a liar. Love her? The closest thing a relationship they had was their friends with benefits situation. That's all.

"Sirius."

The Marauders looked up to see the blonde Gryffindor, Marlene. They knew what happened between her and Sirius.

"What."

"Can we talk for a second?"

"No." He shoot her down.

"Please. Just once. Just this once. I promise."

"Fine." The boy knew she wasn't going to stand down if he doesn't agree to her.

"Let's talk somewhere else."

"Padfoot, are you sure?" James asked.

"I'll be fine." Sirius answered.

"Okay..."

Marlene led them to an empty classroom. She looked back towards him. He didn't even want to look at her. She approached him.

"Siri."

"What do you want?" He asked spitefully. What did she want with him.

"I guess she told you about it. Whatever she said, she's lying. She is very manipulative." Marlene said.

"You're crazy. Don't ever speak to me ever again."

"Can't you see that she's just using you? And what? Pregnant with your baby-"

Sirius immediately looked at her with shock written all over his face. "How'd you-"

"So, it's true. Have you ever thought about it? What if it's not your child? A girl like her probably slept with so many guys."

"You shut your mouth McKinnon. You're spouting nonsense and talking if you're any better."

"I am better. I love you Sirius."

"You're insane." Sirius was about leave.

"That means I have no choice but to do this." The blonde said.

"Do wh-"

"Petrificus Totalus." Sirius fell to the ground. Frozen. He was angry but couldn't do anything. What will she get from paralyzing him anyways. She approached him and kneel down to his side. She caressed his face and placed her lips onto his. "You see? I love you Sirius Black. That's why I'm doing this. For us." She whipped out a potion, Sirius was honestly terrified at the sight of her. Marlene McKinnon looked like she was actually a mad person. She chugged it on his mouth. "Finite Incantatem."