Chapter Fifteen

A NIGHT FULL OF BLISS

A NIGHT FULL OF BLISS. What the new couple didn't know was that, it was the calm before storm. Sirius Black received a letter from the two people he has never heard for two years. His horrible parents. Solis was still asleep with a smile on her face. The boy read the letter alone, he didn't need Solis to stress on the situation.

Sirius, you are a disgusting creature. Worst than anything I have seen. How dare you. How dare you impregnate a filthy half-blood. I don't care if you have been blasted off the family tree. You have to be responsible. No matter what, you still have the noble house of Black's blood running through your vein. I do not want a filthy half-blood in my blood line. You listen to us. You better get rid of that child or we will.

Orion & Walburga Black

Bloodlust. Sirius wanted to kill his own parents. How dare they threatened him. After all he's been through. All those torturous curses. He will never let his parents touch or get close to Solis and the baby. Never. Sirius kissed Solis goodbye. He grabbed the map, looking for someone. Looking for Regulus Black. Lucky for him, Regulus Black was sitting in the black lake alone as if waiting for him.

Walking through the hallways, it was quite empty. Of course, it's still early in the morning. Sirius walked towards the curly-haired boy.

"Reg."

"I see, you're here." It is true. Regulus has been waiting for Sirius. He also got a letter from his parents to exterminate the baby.

"What did those monsters tell you?"

"To kill your baby." He easily said.

"I will not let you-"

"Spare me the speech. I know. I would never hurt a baby." Regulus rolled his eyes.

"What are you going to do? If you fail their mission, they'll punish you. You know their rules."

"They can't touch me." Sirius was confused on what his brother had meant. He didn't know that his 16-years-old brother is officially a death-eater. Their parents got cold-feet on becoming part of death eaters but they let their youngest son to partake in it and took pride in that. Though, there might be a tinge of fear of their own son. "I will help you."

"You will?"

"That baby. We are of the same blood." Regulus looked towards the dark lake. "Father and Mother will have someone do their biddings aside from me."

"Who?"

"Maybe our deranged cousin. They're pretty close." The younger Black scoffed. "Just make sure you keep an eye out." With that, he left Sirius alone.

Regulus Black hated his brother. For leaving him alone. Without any words. Never lending his arms out to pull him up, away from their treacherous parents. He understood why Sirius had left. But, still it hurts. After Sirius left, their parents pampered Regulus for a bit, talking about how Regulus was their only son. The only one to make them proud. Just thinking of that makes Regulus scoff. After a while, they stopped and got angry at Sirius for leaving and those anger, they were thrown at Regulus through the cruciatus curse. When Regulus was on the floor, unstable, his mother would whisper make us proud, you're our pride. His parents have never been worst. It pushed Regulus to join the death eaters. To be free. To be feared. To stand tall.

___

Sirius went to the Gryffindor tower. He entered his old room. All of them were asleep. Including Gwen, who stayed the night. Sirius smiled at the situation. It's been a while since he hangs out with just his friends. Not that Solis appearance ruined it — the feel is just different. Gwen woke up to the sound of the door.

"Paddy?" She sleepily rubbed her eyes. "Why are you here?"

"I was from the black lake earlier."

"I see." Gwen noticed the troubled look on Sirius' face. She moved away James' arm from her body and approached Sirius. "What is troubling you?"

"Nothing."

"You can't lie to me." She rolled her eyes.

The boy sighed. "My parents want to get rid of my child."

"What?!"

"I will not let them hurt her and the baby. It's just... a lot to think about."

Gwen gave Sirius a hug. "Siri, you're literally my older brother. Come to me if you need help. James, Remus, Peter and I are here for you."

"I know."

"Did you tell her?"

"No. Not yet. I don't think I will." Sirius sighed.

"You have to. I know stress is not good but if she finds out from somebody else, it'll be worse. Trust me." Gwen advised.

"Alright. I'll tell her."

"Why are you guys hugging?" James asked huskily.

"Because Paddy needs one." Gwen chuckled as she returned to the bed.

"Let's all have breakfast together." Sirius suggested, "Wake Moony and Wormy, I'll get Sola."

With that, Sirius went back to his dorm to pick Solis up. She just took a shower. Her her hair was wet and she's only in her undergarments.

"You look wonderful in the morning!" Sirius said, surprising Solis. The girl turned around and the boy was in awe as he saw the bump. It's getting bigger and bigger.

"Ha ha. You left me in bed."

"I had something urgent going on." He looked at her and Gwen's words rang inside his head. She's right.

"What is it?"

"This morning I got a letter." Sirius looked down, "from my parents. They know, and they want me to get rid of the baby."

Solis didn't know what to say, the worst is coming. From Sirius' stories, Orion and Walburga Black are terrible and demanding. This is bad.

"They told Reg too."

"Was he-"

"It wasn't him. I forgot about the family tree. At some point when the baby grows, a branch will grow in the tapestry. That's probably how they found out." Sirius pushed his hair back.

"Thank you."

"For what?" He furrowed his brows.

"Telling me. At least now we can keep an eye out." Solis sighed.

"You're right." Sirius was glad he told her.

"I'm hungry. Let's have breakfast."

"Yeah. The others will be there." Sirius smiled.

Truthfully, Solis Edwards was terrified. But she didn't want to show it. She didn't want to stress about it. It's unhealthy for the baby growing inside of her. She couldn't help to worry. Looking at Sirius' face, he was also troubled by the situation. She couldn't bear to add more stress to him, if she was to show a slight fear.