Chapter Thirteen

SOLIS EDWARDS WOKE UP TO A SCREAMING SIRIUS BLACK

SOLIS EDWARDS WOKE UP TO A SCREAMING SIRIUS BLACK. He was asleep, restlessly. Looked like a nightmare. She caressed his cheeks.

"Siri. Wake up." Solis whispered worriedly.

The boy woke up. He looked scared. Terrified even. He saw the girl and immediately embraced her — like there was no tomorrow.

"Solis. Are you okay?" He panted.

"I'm fine but you're not. What happened?" She rub circles on his back to calm him down.

"I- it's been a while since I had nightmares. I thought it stopped. It was horrible Solis."

"Do you want to tell me about your dream? Maybe it will help you." Solis suggested softly. Sirius nodded briskly.

"In the dream, I was back at that- that wretched house. I was on the floor after being repeatedly struck by the cruciatus curse. My mother was laughing maniacally and I couldn't do anything. My father only stared at me in disdain. It was the usual nightmare but- but this time it transformed into you. You and the baby, were tortured and- and it was gruesome. I hated it. I couldn't save you and I just- I couldn't breathe. It feels like my life flashed before me as your lifeless body was just there. I could only hear my damned mother's laugh." Sirius cried out. There were genuine panic tears on his face. Solis was scared and maybe it wouldn't be best to tell Sirius about Regulus. Right now, all she knows that she must do is take care of Sirius. Calm him down. Protect him. The girl wiped his tears away and embraced him.

"Everything will be fine Siri. I'm fine. Our baby is fine." She whispered to him. Solis stroke his hair and kissed his head. "We are going to be fine."

Sirius had a terrible childhood and Hogwarts was his only hope. Solis didn't pity him. She just felt sad and grief-stricken of his past. This boy that was crying in front of her is broken and she wanted to help him. Help him to recuperate. Putting back each shattered pieces one by one. He was delicate. She understand that now. Sirius Black is one of a kind. Now that they're moving somewhere with their relationship. She can be there for him. Be someone to catch him when he falls. Maybe there was a reason why she had kissed him that night. Just maybe.

"What do you want to do? We can just not go back to sleep." Solis asked softly.

Sirius has calmed down a bit in Solis' arms. She was like a soothing wave. She has this calming aura. He was terrified on his growing feelings for her. What if he ended up hurting her? He could and would never forgive himself for that. Solis is like an angel sent personally for him.

"I just- I just want to be in your arms." Sirius mumbled making Solis smile.

"Hmm... okay." They laid back on the bed, cuddled up to each other. Solis trailed her index finger on Sirius' face.

"Wh- what are you doing, baby?"

"Tracing your face." She smiled.

"Why?"

"Because it's beautiful." Solis admitted. Well, it's true, his aristocratic features was overwhelmingly stunning.

Sirius chuckled for the first time. "Thank you."

"Hmm....don't get too cocky now." The girl traced his face and arrived on his mouth. The boy grabbed her hand and kissed her palm.

"I'm happy." Sirius suddenly said.

"Why so sudden?"

"Because of you. You're one of the best things in my life and I wouldn't trade you for anything else."

"Really?" Solis teased as she peppered kissed his jawline. Sirius groaned.

"Y-yeah. Don't kiss me like that. You might not be able to stop me later on."

Solis continued to peppered kisses on his jawline down to his neck.

"You- you should stop. We haven't even gone on a date yet." Sirius said but he still lets her shower him neck kisses.

"Actions speak louder than words, Sirius." She taunted.

Sirius pulled her on top of him. He stared at her blue eyes. It was striking. The boy decided to tease her back.

"Did you like it?" He suddenly asked with a smirk.

"Like what?"

"That night." Flashbacks of that night entered Solis' head. His hot breath on her neck as he entered her. The way he moaned her name. The blurry but scandalous night looming on her head. Solis flustered. But she won't let him win.

She whispered on his ear. "Maybe."

Sirius pulled her closer. "Should I remind you?"

Solis stared at his grey eyes. She knew that there was no going back. There were always the little things that she noticed like how she absolutely hated Marlene McKinnon for kissing the boy or when he would wrap his arms around her waist as a sign of protection — it would warm her inside or when her heart flutters as he whispered soft I love you's to her bump. She obviously is attracted to Sirius and her feelings were evolving into something more.

Sirius wanted to kiss her but he felt that maybe everything was too fast. Maybe Solis was doing this to cheer him up. He didn't know what to think. Was this real? The girl he had been secretly crushing for a few years, on top of him, staring at him with passion and lust.

The girl saw the look of doubt and decided to take care of it. She placed her lips onto his. Obviously they've kissed before, but this time it was different. This time it's everlasting. They just fit perfectly like a puzzle. It feels liberating. Sirius felt like everything in his world was now right once more. He bit her lip to ask for entrance. Solis chuckled and opened her mouth slightly, letting Sirius slip his tongue. She deepened the kiss. Automatically closing any gaps they have. Her hand was playing with his hair as she made small moans of pleasure. They separated to breathe.

Sirius grinned at the girl with the swollen lips. She was breathtaking. His head was on the crook of her neck, giving her wet kisses.
"Did you remember this?" Sirius breathed as he nibbled her soft spot causing her to moan. "I know all your soft spots, Solis."

"Hmm." She hummed in response. Realizing what will transpire if they don't stop.

Sirius stopped and asked her, "I want to get to know you more. Before we do anything else."

"You do know me, Love." She answered as she looked at him.

"I want this to be real."

Solis knew what he had meant. He wanted this to be a serious relationship. A working, functional and healthy relationship. Not just some lust induced moment.

"Me too." Solis sat back to her place. She put her head on his shoulder. "I want to do this. Us. I mean."

Sirius nodded and kissed her temple, "How about sleep? We have a date later."

The girl chuckled and hummed in response. The parents-to-be slept cuddled onto each other. Waiting for a new day to start their date.

[EDITED]