Chapter Twenty

SIRIUS BLACK HASN'T COME BACK TO THE DORM FOR A FEW DAYS

SIRIUS BLACK HASN'T COME BACK TO THE DORM FOR A FEW DAYS. It's true that maybe Solis didn't really want to talk to him, but she's also worried. The fact that he said those three words to Marlene, hurt her deeply. She asked the Marauders, they didn't know what's happening either. Sirius has been acting odd, they didn't want to talk to any of them as if he's bewitched. They couldn't reached out to him. Solis planned to find Regulus to ask for help. He's her best bet right now. She stumbled upon him in the library.

"Regulus." She whispered.

"Edwards? What is it?"

"Your brother is acting weird."

"Isn't he always?" Regulus muttered.

"He professed his love to Marlene, he doesn't talk to his friends and he doesn't go back to our dorm."

"Right. That is quite odd. I rarely see him, but the more you say it, it seems like something happened to him."

"What do you think happened?"

"My guess? It's the imperius curse or... a love potion."

"Imperius? Love potion? that's illegal!"

"Well, if my parents are trying to get rid of you out of the equation, I don't think it's impossible." Regulus said, he looked around, nobody was around. That's good. "Look, right now, just take care of yourself . I'll take care of Sirius and don't come to me in public." With that he left.

Maybe Regulus was right. Maybe Sirius was hexed or given a love potion by... Marlene! She did it. That bitch. But maybe he actually loves her. No. None of that negative thoughts. Solis Edwards was about to do something incredibly stupid. She searched for the the blonde girl. Sirius was with Marlene, not a shocker. Solis was infuriated.

"McKinnon."

"Edwards?" The blonde girl smirked, having Sirius by her side is glorious in itself. "What do you want?"

Solis scoffed, "Sirius. Come on, let's go."

"I don't want to go with you. I'm busy with my girlfriend if you can't tell." He rolled his eyes.

"Sirius Orion Black, you're not in love with her. She did something to you." She looked at Marlene. The Gryffindor girl shuddered under her eyes.

"She's my girlfriend, whether you like it or not." Sirius defended.

"And I'm the mother of your child. Let's go." She didn't care anymore if Marlene knows. But, what happened next will hurt her.