Ch-2"Begin"

So we came back yesterday evening, my dad already had told his friend and he made people clean the house, so it was good for living in it. it didn't matter to me much I was gonna live in the school dorms anyways.

I woke up because of the commotion outside, three guys sat outside. it was my dad, his childhood friend who lives next door and is the principal of the school I am gonna study in now. and his son Jung-woo sitting in his uniform, he is my age and we are good friends, we were always in contact even though i wasn't in Korea.

I ran to him in excitement, he got up and I hugged him, i was happy seeing him, our dads started laughing

"go bathe and change into your uniform and come dow to eat." said my dad

I released him and ran back to my room, I bathe and changed into my uniform. and came down to eat.

"she was faster than I thought, said Jung-woo

we had breakfast and then Jung-woo helped me take the suitcase from my house to our car trunk, after that we both sat on the back seat and started playing on our phone. I put on my headphones. switched on some songs, and started playing online games with him. while dad started driving and uncle.. well principle hong sat on the passenger seat. we drove away.

I was enjoying the song when tears roll down listening to the song that just started playing. Jung-woo noticed it turned to me asking "why are you crying. I saw you cry for the first time"

his dad turned around to see me.

"I don't know, my tears just came down as soon as I started listening to the song" I replied

"It's normal to cry to a song, she was mesmerized." my dad said

" what were you listening anyway", Jung-woo asked

"I don't know it started on its own", I replied and checked my phone to see its name.

"its name is 'begin'" I answered

Jung-woo replied. "it was sung by a pretty famous idol singer, jeun jungkook, he is our age"

"jeun jungkook! well, he is joining our school from today" his dad answered.

"aishh" we both sighed

"wait I sighed because I don't like him but why did you?" asked Jung-woo curiously

"see if he is a celebrity, there would be a commotion in the school then, if I do any kinda telekinesis, I am gonna be breaking news for sure," I replied.

"true.." he replied

"When are we gonna reach, I asked.

Jungkook P/v...

"When are we going to reach, I asked  manager sejin

manager..." soon"

yoongi hyung- whats the name of the school again

namjoon hyung- well its maple high

jimin hyung- that Canada leaf maple.

namjoon hyung-yes that Canada leaf maple.

tae hyung was so close to the window looking at the school building which was visible from back here.

I was nervous, excited for the new day at school, then I noticed the same beautiful car beside our van in which the girl walked in, I tried to see who was it, after a long struggle I saw it was the same girl, with our school uniform.

Jimin p/v..

we were talking about kookie's school when I saw him trying to look for something, I look at what he is looking for. It was a girl inside the car next to ours. a smile stretching from one ear to the other appeared on his face

and then I saw she was the girl who waved at us through the one-way mirror.

"do you know her, isn't she the girl from the airport" I asked, he hid his smile and turned to me.

"no, I don't know her" he replied

"Why are you blushing then" asked taehyung

"is it crush" asked hobi hyung.

everyone turned to him. he nervously said " I DONT KNOW HER"

"was it, love, at first sight" "said jin hyung.

everyone started laughing and he was blushing and hid his face in a shy way. manager sejin turned to us and said" be prepared, we are gonna get down"

the door opens, there was a lot of people there.

Maya p/v.

"There are a lot of people here" i said

as we reached school, we could see girls lined up in front of the gate, where a bunch of boys got down, they looked familiar, but I didn't care much. Jung-woo took my suitcase from the trunk and I wore my little bag with my personal possession.

"is it a red carpet or what!?" I asked

"I know right if you wanna come school, come alone why bring your whole family along with you" he said.

I hugged my dad and he said goodbye, saying he'll come by often and told me to return home often as well.

Uncle hong said bye to dad and went ahead to control the crowd.

"Let's go" Jung-woo lead the way to my dorm.

Jungwoo p/v

"let's go, said jimin hyung as I got down of the van, there was a huge crowd. nothing new. but I saw the girl got down the car with a boy, I don't know who, he took her suitcase and carried it for her.

"why is someone carrying a girls bag for her" I asked myself.

The girl's dad whom I saw at the airport went back and another man from the car's front seat came to us and introduced himself as the principal.

_________________________________

please, comment your opinions and anything to say.please suggest names for bitch girls.The typical mean girls every school has.