Ch-6 Humiliation

Jungkook p/v

As I said that to her, she got up came towards me, too close and
Said"the end result will be humiliation and trust me you would regret it,"

"why you scared," jisoo asked mockingly and the girls started laughing "oppa is right, you are nothing seriously"

" don't challenge her -
Her friend was saying but they came up to the center for the battle.

I could hear him say
- she gets highly competitive in a challenge and if you trigger her she will never let you win."

And he sighed with the expressions " I had warned you don't blame me later".

I got curious about what she will do. What do they think they are.

"See I am an idol trainee, so I will give you an easier song." jisoo said

I didn't know she was a trainee. Anyway.

So I literally wished for her to lose so she knows her place, and I hated her friend, who was so pitying jisoo.as if maya is a god and she will win

All the girls were so confident in jisoo, I realized all the girls here are her gang members.

So the song started, the teacher was excited too.

Jisoo started dancing, it was a good a typical girl group dance.

Everyone cheered and she had a victiry smirk as she finished.

Maya folded her collar and started dancing.

I could feel the energy till here. She was practically shinning.

I could here boys whispering
"she looks so very  beautiful and even more when she dances"

"jisoo got competition"

Many people took their phones out and started recording them.

She dances well, that just spiked her attitude.

As the dance ended. The girls were annoyed and jisoo was burning of either fire or jealousy.

I could, no everyone could hear Maya say "this was the humiliation I was talking about"

She is rude mann.

She was moving from there when I saw jisoo throw a bottle at her. Which I think is coming at me, I think she made a mistake at aiming. Before I could react, Maya who was very much near me caught it just 5 cm ahead of my nose

"don't ruin his face, he is a celebrity,his face is half of his money. He will be doomed and you'll be sued. And real women don't do this coward shit," she said and went dropping the bottle.
I could hear some boys mock
"jisoo apply some cold water, it must be burning" and marched ahead laughing.
"what does she mean i only earn money from my face, I am the golden maknae I could do anything."

I frown as I say jungwoo follow her with a taunting look to us.

At the cafeteria.

Maya p/v

So I brought my food and sat on the empty table. All the people around me were whispering either something good or something mean I don't care.

Jung-woo sat next to me. Passing me..

....
Author p/v

Jungwoo sat next to Maya giving a coke after opening it. And drank his coffee.

Jungwoo - here take it.

Maya-let's go shopping this evening I need to buy many things for me and my dorm

Jungwoo nods in agreement while eating.
Maya was doing something on the phone. And eating while struggling with chopsticks
When a loud band surprised them.
They both look up and the whole cafeteria too.
I guess you have already guessed it was jisoo.

Jisoo- oh you can't use chopsticks, my 5 years old brother can do that.

Maya with a pitiful sigh replied.
"well you don't have etiquettes to not be an annoyance and let others eat quitely, I bet your 5 yrs old brother can do that also. "

And maya stretched her hands to Jungwoo who passes her a fork. He was totally unbothered. Passing the work and not even looking at her. Concentration on his phone.

"Maya you have gone viral again," he says

Maya turns ignoring jisoo completely and continues eating her food.

"'what is it this time," she asks looking at the phone screen he showing to her.

"excuse me, we are having a conversation" jisoo shouts in between.

"conversation is when two people mutually talk, here you are just shouting," Maya says

jisoo breathes heavily, "oh my god, you are difficult to talk with," says jisoo

"your brain is too narrow to take in what I say. you simply can't interpret what I m talking about, and why are you breathing heavily is the air not agreeing to get inside you, be polite to it, your life depends on it" saying this Maya eats while laughing at the memes that Jung woo is showing.
Jisoo leaves stomping her foot.

everyone, every single soul in the cafeteria laughs. 

jungkook listening to the heated conversation and taking food on his plate talks to himself " what does she think, is it cool to insult someone like that.when i first saw her, I thought she was a good person anyway"
He moves and sits on a table and eats his lunch.

While on maya's table

"thank god, it's just dance I have gone viral for and not something else" she replies with a smile of relief. and shows him the phone screen and says. "look at the meme its funny."

"hey jung woo, does this women jisoo not have any friends or what"

"oh well, I don't know much but, they are three,jisoo,jenny and juliana," he replied

"where are they now," asks maya

"I suppose they have went to a audition or something " he replied

Maya then asks, "are they actors? "

"They actually are struggling idols want to do many things. both of them are on leave to give a audition for a drama jisoo is selected for" he replied

I suppose she must be lonely, that's why she is after me from the moment I saw her.

and they burst to laugh.

they got up and picked their trays and put the trays in the cleaning bin and left the cafeteria

behind the whole school has started texting about the situation.

____________________________

please read more. comment your opinions please. thank you