Ch 8 Cocktail Party

Skip to 8 pm.

So we were just a few kms away from the venue when...
Jungwoo starts panicking.

"it's curfew time already, what should we do," he asks.

"is he out of his mind or what, the principal himself is with us here," I said annoyed

"yes, can't you see. Me or what? " ajussi ask.

"no, I was just confirming if you will allow it or not, you would have disagreed if I had straight up asked you," he replied as he suddenly becomes normal.

" dad fix him, he has gone crazy," I said

Everybody starts laughing.
And we got up the car, the car keys is given to the person standing there for vallet parking.

"oh, how beautiful, I am seeing her now as she got down." said dad.

"when she marries, let me walk this beautiful women through the aisle.thats the only wish I have.,because I got a dumbass son" he said.

"What!?" Jungwoo shouts in humiliation "I'm the most popular guy in school."

"after jungkook," says uncle Hong.

"don't say his name," we both say and march towards the venue as we get pissed hearing the stupid name.
As I got near the hall, I could hear a beautiful song
It was my favorite song going inside...
"savage love"
My mood got better.

Jungkook p/v

We were having talks with people and stuff when savage love started playing, I love this song. This is my best work.

I was enjoying it when the hall became quiet and everyone was looking at the entrance, I had my back towards the entrance, I could see other members freaze as they looked.
I turned only to see a sexy and beautiful girl entering, walking in. It was like a music video. But-

Wait a minute. I know this woman.
It's Maya, not only her but Jung woo as well, what on earth are they doing here. my jaw drop.

Maya p/v
as always I became the center of the attention. Just like a music video, with my favorite song as a cherry on top.

Jungwoo- hey, stop walking like a celebrity.

We were casually talking, when we both spotted bts and jungkook.
Our jaw drop.
Maya-is this bitch seriously here.
Jungwoo- if we both see it, we are definitely not hallucinating.

I, Jung woo, and jungkook as well made a disgusted face and don't even lose the eye contact.

Uncle hong- oh I forgot to tell you bts was also invited to the conference.. You must be excited to see your friend jungkook.

Maya- ya why not?

Jungkook- he is not with the principal, does he get a curfew time?

Maya- I don't think so. Ugh, what did I see?

Jungkook p/v

Ugh, what did I see?

Jimin- she is the airport girl. It's already 3 coincidences here, is it fate.

Jungkook - what!?

Jin- 3 coincidences make one fate.

V- she is pretty, I would love to be her fate.

Jungkook - you don't know her, she is rude and filled with attitude.

Hobi- it'll work.

Namjoon- she can't be worse than yoongi hyung

Yoongi- do you wanna die, any death wish.

Jungkook - this is just her signature line.

Jimin- oh! It's bad.

Yoongi - "what!?"

Everyone starts laughing.

Maya pov....

The whole party I ve been ignoring jungkook pretty much trying my best to not bump into him.

I went to the restroom. I came out. Wait a minute. Hold on.
My zip isn't getting up. I could do it in the dorm because I used my powers to do it. But should I do it here?

I searched for my phone.
"okay" I don't have a pocket, so I left it on the table.
Still, how can I be so stupid?
I ask outside, after 5 mins someone came.
It's a familiar voice. Of course, the gods have turned against me it was jungkook.

Jungkook- stuck there!?

Maya - what's there to laugh.  wait...You know after seeing you I remember something

Jungkook- what!? That you need to apologize to me.

Maya- absolutely not, I just remember thinking I don't need to touch to pull the zip up.
I don't need you. Thank you for showing up here and make me think I'm not useless like you.

Jungkook-you crazy women.

I closed the door I am not used to using these powers regularly so I forget, wiggling my hand making the zip come up. See, I am worthy and worthy enough to lift thor's Mjolnir.

Yeah...
I came out to see  jungkook. Waiting there.
Jungkook-if you do it so fast what we're you waiting for.

Maya- I think you...

Jungkook- why!? Damsel in distress.

Maya - no so you could show your useless ass here and I would remember I ve something nobody has got.

Jungkook-why!? Is it superpowers!?

I stood frozen but I turned and say with a beautiful smile that I have.
"Yes, just like Wanda maximoff from marvel and Jean from x-men"

Jungkook- huh!?

I left the place. It to regret being so stupidly confident in myself, what If he takes it seriously.
Shit man. I'm done. Than. Let's be positive.
Poof!.... As I exhale air. And went away.

Jungkook p/v
What is she saying, avengers, Xmen?
I better go back.