Ch-20 How can I leave.

Jungkook p/v

As I jumped into the pool I could see her mom severely injured and Maya drowning with bruises in her arms and wounds. I swim towards her and held her in with my arm. She was so lifeless. I swim upwards and brought her to the ground. It was cold. Jimin hyung brought me a towel and put a coat. while yoongi hyung brought another coat to put on Maya.

The police brought out baek Jae yi.

Author p/v
Jungkook started pumping her stomach. The water came out and she woke up.

Maya- *cough* *cough *

Maya's dad- oh god, she is good.

Officer sin joo- arrest. baek Jae yi to the van and confiscate all the weapons. Take them carefully.

Maya slapped jungkook. Everyone's eyes widen.

Jungwoog - why?
Maya- I was checking if I am alive.

Jungkook-and I saved her.

Jungkook- she is perfectly fine. No need to worry.

And Everyone starts laughing..

Maya-how many people saw it.

Yoongi- don't worry it's only us, your family, the cops, and the reporters but put them to sleep before that.

Principal-in short no trouble.

Coulsdon- let's go in now, I suppose you should change your dress first. You dripping wet.

Maya gets up with jungkook's support.

manege sejin- jungkook come with me.

Jungkook- but, Maya

manege sejin- right. Now.

Maya- go. There are around 10 people here, it doesn't matter if it is one less or one more.
Taehyung gives support and Maya walks to the school med room.

They all went ahead
While...

Manager sejin- you are going back, we are going back to your bts dorms.

Jungkook-but school?

Manager- your graduation will be handled, you are not coming back to school. You are an idol, not a superhero.
She wants to do it, you are not following her. Your photos have been online. Pd band is handelling them but you should not be caught up in a scandal when you aren't an adult either. You are never going to return here as a student or meet Maya.

Jungkook- but-

Manager- let's go.

Jungkook- can I ATLEAST say bye to her.

Manager- officers from NIS are there if the media finds out, we don't even know what story they would make.

BTS returns after dropping Maya in the car.

Namjoon-has manager hyung told you already.

Jungkook-yes but, but how can i. Just leave like that. she just got into an incident.

jimin- see, we understand but we don't have a choice, let's go right. we will tell Maya about you.

jungkook- she knows. 

yoongi- what do you mean.

jungkook- she knows, she read your minds that's why she said me to go and told me if I come or not does not matter.

They all went with a sad smile. sat in the van. the whole way jungkook was looking outside the car window. imaginning him and Maya sitting on a bus, listening to songs when he saw a bus pass by. and looked at the moon.