Ch-18 confession. Good or Bad.

Maya pov...

Fresh day, you know what's best about a fresh day.
It is me getting closer to graduation, and me being free from seeing 2 bitches everyday.

It has been more than 1 week since the basketball match happened. I have got 1 month left than This termoil is finish.

Finally I am gonna breathe quietly but now, I need to attend school.

At the school gate....
Jungkook p/v

I am walking through the way and going to school, jung woo has crossed me and is at the gate taking breakfast from maya.

We have been good lately should I smile at her, wave or greet. I was thinking until.

"jungkook"

I turned my head to see Maya call me.

Maya- take your breakfast.

And she smiles to me and I also pass a smile. we walked the way together
When we saw ah reum approach us,

Ah reum- hmm, Jung woo can I talk to you for a minute.

Jungwoo rubbed his nape and nervously nodded.

I looked at Maya and she looked at me. We followed them and hid behind the bush looking at them.

While ah reum and jungwoo

ah reum- I really like

jungwoo- jungkook!?

both I and Maya facepalm, "how can someone be so slow". Maya says " he even blushes on her name. why does he have such a low esteem"

ah reum- well, NO. I really like it.

jungwoo- who? me?

jungwoo with wide eyes feezes there.

" and I can't take this anymore", Maya wiggles her finger, and ah reum fall on jungwoo

they got close and jungwoo said "Let's date then" and they slowly kiss.

Suddenly everything became happy.

Maya and I turned to each other. she was so close. The air became hotter. i suddenly found myself bending towards her and she closed her eyes but.

maya's damn phone started ringing.....

Maya- I will pick up the call, you should go.

jungkook- let's do that.

Maya's p/v

Maya- hey, you jisoo, did you have to call now, can you stop annoying me.

jisoo- we are not close that you are scolding me.

Maya- exactly, we are not close, that you can call me anytime. where did you get my number from? you stalker.

jisoo- I am the class president miss smartie. anyway, there is a woman you should meet.

Maya- trust me, even if it is my dead mom herself I won't still come.

jisoo- what if she is your mom.

Maya- then tell her not to come. if she is dead, she should be dead. if she comes i'll kill her, i won't go to jail for killing someone who is registered dead right?

jisoo- what?

Maya- bye. gotta go.

while jisoo's side...

jisoo- she isn't coming.

baek jae yi pops out from the corner. and says" thank you for telling me this, and please help me later, ill take her away from your lives, you will get that boy."