Ch-25 I DO.

Everything is a rush in the wedding hall.
Jungwoo- where the hell is the flower bouquet, I have lost that damn thing 5 times since the morning.

Carol- damn.

Coulsdon- hey Jungwoo, can you stop using those words, Carol is learning.

Jungwoo- I am so sorry baby. But I am pretty sure maya taught her these.

Ah reum- ajussi give Carol to me. I will feed her, please check on the guest list once more. The security department is asking.

Coulsdon- here you go. I will be going to the security department.

In ha- these reporters disguised themselves as maya's classmates to come in.

V- I came.

Yoongi starts beating him.
Yoongi- did you bring the tuxedo or not.

Jimin- oh god, how can that idiot forget his wedding clothes.

Jin- Move aside you are hiding my beautiful face!!

Namjoon- can you please welcome the guest.

Jimin- I am going to maya.

Hobi- bye maid of honor.

Jimin-its man of honor for God sake.

Yoongi- here you all are stressing out and maya is literally chilling there.

Jimin enters maya room..

Jimin- maya, you looking so pretty

Maya- hyung, pass me that coke can with straw, or else my dress will get dirty.

Jimin- wait, I'll open it for you.

Maya- thank you.

Coulsdon started crying when he entered.

Maya- oh, dad it's okay. I was living separately even before this.

Coulsdon - no, I am crying because Carol called me grandpa.

Uncle hong- she should have called me grandpa.

Maya- security, take them outta here.

In ha- my pretty maya, come down, we are ready.

Maya- let's go.

Jimin- hey careful. You are walking with a dress. It takes double the size of space you take.

A wine glass was falling but maya quickly wiggled her finger and kept it on the table.

Jimin- that was close.

Maya and her dad stood at the end of the aisle behind the door. She could see through it, she saw guest, pastor, namjoon as the MC, all the boys standing beside jungkook except jimin who is the man of honor.
The reporters are clicking pictures from a side.
A enormous garden filled up of celebrities, reporters, family but she only saw jungkook who was nervously fixing his bow every minute.

Jimin- I am opening the door, let's go out now.

As the door opened, jungkook turned to see maya along with the crowd. Him passing a small smile, looking directly into maya's eyes.

Maya walked with her enormous gown to jungkook.

Her dad handed maya's hand and after that none of them know what happened, they were only saying yes and looking at each other.

They remember only one thing, when pastor asked.
Does Maya Lee, daughter of Coulsdon lee accepts jeon jungkook as her husband

Maya- I do.

To which jungkook answered

Jungkook- there is no I do
without you.

The crowd cheered.

Lastly jungkook kissed maya. The crowd became even more loud. Everyone clapping. Even jisoo who was sitting in the corner smiled.
..........
........
.....
...
.

The wedding was over. They were at Italy in a enormous suit.

Maya- I am going to sleep.

Jungkook held her arm. Pulled her and kissed her, as she didn't resist him. He slid his hand in her shorts and pulled the hem of her shirt, holding her with her waist pulled her up and sat her on the table. She clipped her legs on his waist and he took her to the bedroom. While taking her shirt off and sliding her straps.

He looks at her and so does she.
Dark with list eyes roamed between them.

Breathes were heavy
"do you want to?" he asked

"I do" she said.

That's all it took for him to push her on bed and fall on her.

"and I feel again" he mumbled

You know what happens ahead.

!-------------------------the end------------!