Ch4 First Day Pt-2

So, I lost track of maya again. I can't see her wherever my eyes look at. Is she my batch mate, or junior, well I already am in my senior year, so she can't be my senior right.
Well all the hyung bid me farewell and went back. I am walking alone in the hallway, the students were peeking from the classroom and the principal is beside me so no one came to me. Well I stood there when the principal told me to wait and he went in the staff room. I was standing there when I heard a rhythmic sound. It was. A piano sound. I went ahead following it blindly. It was coming from the music room nearby the door was open.
As I did a little peek-a-boo, I saw...
I saw maya. She played it beautifully.

"Who is it?" she asked and continued playing her piano tune.

"I swear I have been here for less than a second and she has already noticed." I thought to myself.

"Yes I have noticed. You can come in, this school belongs to all the students, I won't kick you out" saying this she looked at me and passed a smile

"Wait a minute, I thought it, how can she reply to my thought.what is she, Jane from x-men?" I thought again.

Maya p/V...

Well I noticed someone at door, when I was playing the piano.

I came here for the time being because I was already late for class so I thought I should completely miss it, If I have to get scolded ill get scolded anyway. I go or not.

Ohh! I started to listen to his mind because he wasn't answering me, well he won't even know I'm reading his mind so he won't get offended. Otherwise I generally seek permission first.

He thinks I am Jane from x-men! Oh cool I suppose I am just like her. It's just I don't have aliens to deal with and I can control my powers pretty well.

______________
Jungkook p/v

I entered and took the very first seat in front of her.

Maya-we met in the principal office right, I had bit of a fight with my friend, so I forgot to greet people in their.
Well. Hello now.

Jungkook- (in struggling English) me understand English but no speak English.

Maya-ohh, that's the case.

"well I can understand Korean and you can understand English but none can speak the opposite language so, you speak in korean and ill speak in English, its a win win situation" she said

I smiled and agreed.

"don't tell anyone I can understand Korean. Let them think I can't understand it." she laughed and said.

"Do you know any other language" I asked in korean

"well i know atleast 8 language, can speak, write and understand, I never contacted with a Korean crowd so I could never learn but I'll learn soon as I have come here" she replied in English.

She is cool and a bit, little cute.

"do you know how to play the piano? ."she asked.

" ya I know" I replied

"come here, let's play something together" she called patting the seat beside her

With a lot of courage, I went and sat next to her. She gave me space, as I sat there, I could smell the fresh scent of lily from her

It was so cool to play the piano with her when some girl entered
If I describe her, she was beautiful but it was like she had thrown all the makeup she had on her face. Trust me, I could seriously peel her makeup, I never comment on how people look but seriously i couldn't have not commented on how extra she was for a student but anyway it's not like I have any right so let's leave the thought.

"hello, my name is jisoo, well I guess you are maya right" she said while making a frowning face

It was like seeing a battle between 2 female humans and trust me that's the worst kind of fight. Even thanos would have surrendered to it.

Maya p/V..

As soon as the girl entered and that's when I knew my bitch radar detected a bitch and I am pretty sure we ain't ever gonna get along.

She is already making frown faces.
"well nice to meet you" I said and thought I need someone like you to have flavours in my life.

"the principal asked for you two to come with me to the class" "you too oppa" she said on a sweet voice.

I can sense fakeness. Oh gosh i can't take this, this is suffocating

"Let's go jisoo and Mr. Oppa" I said and left they came following me.

Jungkook- Mr. Oppa? Sounds good but is it sweetness or mockery.
I smirked and went ahead.

As I could see her walk through the hall, seeing her pout her lips, walking ways, skipping steps, hopping, it was so cute, like seeing a baby. Walk for the first time.

"It's here the class oppa~" said jisoo and bringing me back to earth from the 7th cloud.

"please dont call me oppa, I dont like it" I said to her

She reacted not much and maya didn't even bother turning to look at me

While jisoo said.....
__________________
I'll be leaving in cliff hanger but it'll get good soon, please read it and all the future reader I really love you All

please comment your opinions, It really matters.