Ch-16. I Am The Devil

Hui Kyeong- match of 5 baskets.
Maya-good.

The match started...
The ball was taken by hui Kyeong,he passed it on and put it through the basket first,

Jungkook p/v
maya practically did nothing. My heart dropped, the boys started teasing and all.

Hui Kyeong did a another basket.
I am dead, maya do something. Maya isn't even worried about the game, she clearly let him do the basket. Everyone on maya's side was nervous.

Ah reum- should I stop recording.

Jungwoo- don't stop at all, keep recording.

Ah reum- ah, okay.

"Maya, do something, I'll die of stress here."

Another basket, and another one. It's already 4 out of 5 and maya is still not tensed.

"meet you tonight" whispered hui Kyeong.

"sure, in your dreams" maya says. And snatches the basketball dripples it going around every player and jumps puts it in the loop.

Oh! God, my soul returned back. I now know what she was doing. My smile came back.

The boys on the court were surprised but they continued playing.

As the ball went through the loop. Maya grabs it. and throws it on the player infront and as it bounces back after hitting his shoulder she catches it back and throws it into the loop unmoved from the position she was  standing before.

The crowd started cheering and became lively
One of boys took the ball and passed it to another boy, maya ran towards him but crossed him, as he was passing to hui Kyeong and snatched the ball, the moment it almost landed on his hands and threw it in loop from the mid court.

Now I was proud and excited because,i warned him but he didn't listen.

Everyone jumped in excitement

Now, it's the last ball. Hui Kyeong himself took the ball and ran towards his basket, maya followed him as he threw the ball into the loop, a smile appeared on his face, everyones paused their breathing. Intense moment.

But for not long. Hui Kyeong's smile faded because my queen has snatched the ball before it could enter the loop.
She drippled the ball till her she reached the opposite basket. Her hair flew and she looked like goddess and boom. Threw it through the loop. And she won against 5 build up basketballers with her hairs loose.

She ran and...

Jungwoo p/v

This bitch won again. And that dipshits heart beats came back to his body.

I think maya does not like to let his soul be peace, she literally jumped oh him, in excitement, this is second time, they are hugging today.
She is threw herself on him as if her life depends on him. Hanging on his neck. She ran towards him with her blue hair flying and then she jumps in his open arms.
It was like watching a rom-com.

Okay, now get down. Please. I beg you, my eyes are gonna die seeing this.

While maya and jungkook.....

She gets down after a while..
Well, you know its AWKWARD.

Hui Kyeong comes towards maya, everyone concentration on them now.

Hui Kyeong - you play pretty nice  baby doll.

Jungkook's eyes popped out and I chocked on the air

Maya- nah, nah. Wait. Who is the baby doll.

Hui Kyeong- you are hot mann. Do you worship the devil.

Maya- so you are the flirt type.
See, I do not worship the devil, I am the devil. You say something I do not like once again, I'll pierce your head into 2. Btw, you lose the bet, so your dare is....

She smiles in mystery... Everyone is curious.

The dare..
Hui Kyeong is bare feet.
Maya- I maya Lee, dare you to walk bare feet on those. I specially ordered all those for you.

maya points out towards a direction with smile.

It was a pile of scattered Lego pieces.

Maya- good luck with that.

The whole school starts laughing.
Maya- ahuh! Wear this dress and do that. You know, I played with my hairs loose, now you experience the dare as a women.

Then she blinked her eyes and left.
Maya--make sure he does that.

She left and jungkook, and jung woo stands Infront of him.

Both of them -do it!

In the hallway.

Maya is chuckling and  smiling and she bumps into a women.

Women- oh! I am sorry.

Maya- I am so sorry
She lifts her face and freezes.

Women- are you fine?

Maya- yes I am, well.

She was about to leave when maya turned and ask.
Maya--excuse me?
Women- yes.
Maya--do I know you.
Women- you got the wrong person.

Maya- well, I am sorry, bye (she bowed and left.

While the women.

She went a girl near by and asks.
Women- can you tell me where the principal office.

She directs the woman to the principal office.

She enters the principal office...

The principal looks at her and pauses for a moment.

Principal-why are you here?

Women- I am here for my daughter. I need her contact information

Principal- jung woo and maya think, you are dead, you should go away.

Women- she is my creation, I gave birth to her and the kinetic forces she possesses is MY GIFT TO HER!!

Principal- listen lee jae yi, do not approach maya.

Women- its baek jae yi.

Principal- why don't you go to Coulsdon.

Baek jae yi- his guards doesn't let me in his office.

Principal- I am proud of my dude.

And continues his work.

Baek jae yi- whatever maya is? IT IS GIVEN. SHE WOULDN'T EVEN HAVE A LIFE IF I DECIDED TO ABBORT HER. SHE HAS TO HELP ME WHEN I NEED HER.

Principal- CAN YOU STOP SHOUTING!!
he takes a long breathe and says.
"She isn't a object to be traded."

Principal- I won't even show you how she looks, forget about contact info.

Baek jae yi- I am leaving right now but I would definitely take what's mine.

He quickly calls jungwoo

Jungwoo- hello dad, wait I am punishing the bully who bullied me.

Principal- forget that, it's a emergency come to the office right now do not bring maya, it's about her powers.
_______________________
Well, please comment your oppinions and views about the story, because I never get to know how the people are viewing it.

Any issues you see with the story please tell me.