ch-9 no one is gonna come

almost 4 months have passed since the cocktail party. the school gets in a world war, if jisoo, says something to Maya or if Maya does something.

Maya and jungkook start shouting at each other whenever their eyes met. 

jisoo p/v.

today I will not leave her, I'm gonna beat her till she knows her place. a group of girls marches toward the class and drags the girls with glasses on to the assembly hall, it was empty and now is filled with a mob of angry girls and the intimidated girl in between

jenny- we were out for a while and you dared to betray jisoo

Juliana- do you think we are doing right?

She asks to the girls.

jisoo-yes, the school should know what will happen to them if they support Maya. this is my place.

jenny- what was your name again?

jisoo- I don't remember it. I guess it ah reum

Juliana- ( sitting on a seat with palms on her forehead.) yes it is.

ah, reum- I'm sorry please leave me

they all started bashing water, and other things on her.it went for a while, everyone laughing and enjoying.'

when the door opened. everyone was silent except jisoo, who had a smile of victory.

Maya p/v-

well, I and jungwoo were going to the class when min joo the nerd boy told that jisoo took ah reum with them dragging.

"what the hell are teachers doing" we rushed to the venue. when i saw them attacking, she was pleading to them to leave her.

jungwoo- it isn't her fault, why is she pleading.

Maya- i hate people like that more than people like jisoo. record the situation lets see what she does. if she would be fighting back i would have helped her too.

jungwoo takes his phone out and starts recording.

Jungkook p/v

I heard laughing noises and went towards the hall where it was coming from, where I saw girls bullying ah reum and that brat Maya was recording, out of anger I pushed my way in  but..

jungwoo-listen dipshit, do not go in

jungkook- are you crazy, enjoying the situation and recording it. to spread it and humiliate her.

Maya- you stupid piece of shit, are you gonna save her every time when she is in danger, you going in and saving her more ridiculous. and ever heard of proof , we are collecting proof.

jungkook sighs of annoyance.

jungkook- so we gonna leave her  to die.

maya.- no. I think we should go in now, she ain't gonna do anything, jungwoo rush and brings a towel.

jungkook still had a frown expression

Maya enters the hall, jungkook quietly slips into a corner of the hall. Maya goes to her giving her a hand, she looks up.

Maya- were you waiting for a handsome man to come and save you, well if you are i can't do anything but I must tell you, you would die before the handsome knight in armour comes.

you are your own shield and sword.

when something like this happens- a water balloon comes flying but Maya catches it from her back ( and completes the sentence) "hold the collar of the girl and punch her face, so she knows her place" Maya says to her looking into her eyes.

"if you are getting beaten anyway might as well beat and get beaten." she says

jisoo- what the- you dare beat me.

Maya- what an act of bravery. at least 20 girls against a single girl defenseless,  you call this being tough. excuse me but you all are just some bullies here. you are the typical mean girl from high school dramas here.

Jisoo- I am sorry but can you speak in korean so my friends can understand.

Maya- translate it to them, they'll understand better. And I bet you all can certainly understand English.

Maya-now, you over here, get up.

Ah reum- m- m- my c c clothes are wet.

Maya-ugh seriously.

Jisoo- just wait like loosers for some one to get her a jacket. She  feels ashamed.

Maya in rage. She touches her canine teeth with her tongue, controlling her anger.

Jungkook p/v
I was going to take my cardigun and give it to the girl but maya..

Maya didn't even wait for jung woo to get the towel. She took off her shirt and put on her, she just had a small t-shirt like inner on her. The girls were shocked and I froze

She walked away and jungwoo entered with a towel, he was giving to maya but she..

Maya p/v

I couldn't stand it anymore, I had to contradict her every sentence or ah reum will definitely lose whatever confidence she got.

I took off my shirt. I was wearing a sports bra on anyway that didn't matter, it'll be like wearing a crop top.

And after putting the shirt on her. I left the room as I felt jungwoo entering.

Jungwoo p/v

Are you crazy? Put it on

Maya - just give it ah reum, make sure she punches jisoo and bring her along.

And she left.

I went to ah reum. After watching maya, as I put the towel on her she stood up walk towards jisoo.
Who was confused. She pulled her collar and punched the heck out of her. And walked away.
Maya was right again as always.

Back to Jungkook p/v

Maya isn't that bad, she actually made a girl like ah reum stand for her. But... Wait
Is she walking around naked in the school.

I rushed to find maya.
She was storming in the hallway when boys were checking her out and the girls were whispering to each other. Some of the boys were even clicking picture.
I rushed to them...
"delete it before I delete your existence."
The girls who liked may and some other boys started snatching phones and deleting the clicked pics.
Uh... "maya Stan is finally doing something good"
I could see girls surrounding her as she was walking towards the girl washroom.
For some reason i was proud of her.

Maya p/v

As I left the hall, I felt embarrassed ofcourse but fine let's not drop the aura. I felt fine when I noticed maya Stan making people delete pictures of me. I could only see the washroom ahead of me. Girls surrounded me.
"unni, we don't know what happened but let's go to the washroom first." a girl spoke.

As I entered the washroom, a girl went to get me shirt or anything.

Maya- don't ask me anything I'll let the whole school know once I get out of here and meet jung woo."

No one asked anything else. They got me my hoodie from the locker. As I came out of the washroom I took my phone from  the girl who just brought it from my classroom desk.
I called jung woo.
Jungwoo- where are you?
Maya - come to the rooftop.

Saying this I cut the call.

ROOFTOP....

I was waiting when the door opened and jung woo entered.

"what should we do about the video" he asked me.

"spread it." I said

"like wildfire" he asked with a smirk.

"no, like corona virus, it should reach everyone and not going anytime soon" I replied

Jungwoo nodded his head in agreement.

And started working on his phone.