Ch-11 Now They Know

Jungkook - oh, well I am going back then.

Jungwoo- I am also coming.. Lets go.

Maya- bye.

Jungwoo turns and ask what about the brocken glass pieces.

Maya-I'll see about it.

Jungwoo- Do. Not. Use. Your. Hands, you would prick it.

Maya- I know, get lost now.
And she slams the door.

Maya sees the brocken pieces and says "why would I listen to him, if he didn't have said, I would have used my force, but no! I would certainly do that.

She goes and picks it up and ends up piercing her fingers.

" ofcourse, well I suppose I should listen to others sometimes "she says.
After saying this she swips her left hand with right hand in pocket and the pieces of glass ends up in the bin."

While in jung woo and jungkook's dorm when they were about to sleep

Jungkook- hey, is her powers a secret? Who else know.

Jungwoo- well, my parents, her dad, her dad's assistant, me and now you.

Jungkook- her mom!?

Jungwoo turns towards him and says.

Jungwoo- well, you should know if you have already known, this much, well. Maya had just got her powers, her mother would always get in fights with her father. Her father wanted to let her live free but her mother wanted to do research on her. She would lock her up whenever her dad wasn't around she would in a locked up space. It went for around 1 year when maya couldn't take it anymore and released her powers it was a massive blast, her mom's body wasn't found. My mom believes its better it happened this way or else maya would have become a rat in a science lab.

Her dad made her control her powers and we all loved her so she is good.

But what's worse you know, all this happened but she never cried, even when she saw her grandparents die she held her tears that's really bad, she should cry and should stop bottling up her grief, sadness.

Jungkook- oh god, it's a unbelievable story.

Jungwoo- maya itself is someone out of our understanding.

Jungkook- does she know she killed her mother.

Jungwoo- we can't lie to her, she reads mind. Moreover her mother was a total nutjob, she used to do illegal testing and she always wanted to use maya for research purposes as she got those powers. It's better she got lost, she died or what we don't know, we just don't have her body for autopsy. So no one  could blame maya for her death.

Jungkook- well, I'll keep it a secret.

Jungwoo- even if you say it to anyone they would only think you are a crackhead.

He turns and sleeps.

Next day...

Jungkook p/v

I could see maya waiting for Jungwoo as always who still managed to get to the school gate even if he didn't wake up when I left the dorm.

She as always slams breakfast on his face and he takes the can out of it and gives her after opening it.

The daily routine. I walk and girls surround me clicking pictures, chuckling and all.

As i entered the school building, another day people were bowing to her, it felt like she was a gang leader. Calling her noonanim.

It's only few months since she is here, and it's already her turf.

Ofcourse the daily drama would surely be there. But where is it.

They whole day went peacefully, as maya seats next to me i could see her all day activities but the girl beside me, jisoo. Was missing.

In the lunch break....

The nerd boy comes to maya's seat storming, when she was resting her head on the table and sleaping.

It was a bad idea to wake maya up furiously.

Maya- WHO IS THIS IDIOT. SHOUTING MY NAME. CAN YOU NOT LiVE in PEACE.

I thought to myself, she is absolutely like yoongi hyung.

Nerd- noona listen.

Maya- noona? When did it start? Anyway continues..

Nerd- noona, jisoo was in the school committee meeting all day her video got spread all over South Korea that people are campaigning, her dad is a prosecuter but because of the all the protest jisoo couldnt slip out easily.
But jisoo is blaming you for attacking her.

Maya- shit man. I just want to sleep. When do I have go.

Nerd- now!!

Maya- what is the situation?

Nerd-till now she is in the committee meeting and maya Stan hasn't been exposed yet.

Maya- who is the people involved in the meeting.

Nerd- the principal, Head of parents committee, chairman, and board members

Jungkook-well maya, I recorded the video of you saving ah reum.
(I showed my phone screen as I said to her)

Everyone- what!?.

Maya- jungkook, remember I never loved anyone more than this before, mann you are awesome.
And she kissed my cheeks.

My heart dropped, I literally froze.

She didn't bother and snatched the phone and started sending her the video.

I don't know about people around me, only when jung woo brought me back to earth.

Jungwoo- come back, jungkook's soul come back to his body, he will die or else.
And he started laughing.

My heart was beating so fast that I needed to call the ambulance before I have a cardiac arrest.
Somehow i calmed down.

But the sudden ring in my phone shocked.
I saw maya pass me the phone.

Maya-I am done, you gotta call answer it.

With the trembling hands I took the phone.

On the call.
Jimin- hello, jungkook, what's with this viral video. Another video is circulating it's about the airport girl. Its about your school.
Are you okay!?

Jungkook-(while breathing heavily) no, I am absolutely not okay.

Jimin - why, what happened?

Jungkook- hyung I fell. I fell hard.

Jimin - where did you fell, are you hurt.

Jungkook- yes, I m hurt.

Jimin- where are you hurt. I am coming.

Jungkook- my heart. Hyung I fell for maya.

Jimin- are you crazy, what are you saying, who is maya and why did you fall down because of her.

Jungkook hands drop.

Jimin shouting in the background. "We all are worried, we are coming over there."
....