Ch-12 I Dont Hate You

I saw maya march with confidence, that she always has, I was following her like a fool smiling, everyone was going with maya to the school hall where the meeting is taking place.
My phone kept ringing... I was too busy looking at maya.

As we reached the hall, maya opened the gate and entered and as she entered the hall filled with students.
Many authorities were sitting on the table in front and between was a chair kept empty, jisoo was standing beside the teachers table. When I got a tap on my shoulder, as I turned I saw 6 hooded men.
I know, they are my hyungs.

Namjoon- are you okay.
Jungkook- I am fine. Maya is in the committee.
Jimin- oh she is maya, the airport girl, your fate.
Jumgkook- yes she is maya. She is another yoongi hyung, even better version.
Yoongi - what do you mean!?
V- it's weird he didn't shout on the word fate.
Jimin- I know.
Jin- let's go see the meeting from the 1 floor railing, jungkook not gonna listen to us now.

The meeting starts...
BTS p/v

Maya is in the middle of the hall with ATLEAST 100s of eyes on her and she is confident sitting with her arms crossed. And with style.

Jin- mann,i already like this girl. The confidence is enough to scare people away..

Jimin - look at jungkook, he is seriously smiling like a fool and starring at maya. I can feel how proud he is.

The teachers starts speaking...
Chairman - so, why is none of your parents here?

Maya- sir, my mom is dead and even though I was called here in short notice I did manage to inform my dad but I dont need him here, I m enough.

Teacher- how can you just say 'dead'.
Maya- she is dead, then what should say. Okay well. She isn't converting oxygen into carbon dioxide anymore.

The school starts laughing

Teacher-okay then let's start.

The principal nodds while smiling.

Jisoo- she hates me, so she always bullies me.

Maya- first of all i do not hate you, I am just not excited about your existence. And you can't force me to be excited about something.
And I do not bully people like cowards.

The school starts chuckling.
The principal, Jung woo, and jungkook smirk.
While BTS
Namjoon- what the.
Hobi- did she really say that.
Jimin- yoongi hyung you don't have any long lost sister. Do you?
Suga- I wish I did.

Continues the interrogation...
Teacher - jisoo, has claimed that you started all this,

Maya- I never started any of this, she is the one who comes and bothers me, it's never me who goes to her. If she challenged me for a dance, she should be responsible and be brave enough to handle the results. and I still warned her

chairman- so what do you have to say about the video that you posted online.

Maya- sir, that's the very proof of her bullying, I did not do anything wrong posting it. it falls under Instagram guidelines. but if you feel like anything is wrong please report it. that video is on Instagram and the school cannot control what I post online.

chairman- what about the SCHOOL's IMAGE?

Maya- the school image isn't my responsibility, at least school shouldn't do this, instead of asking the person you exposed it can you ask the person who did this, I am in my final year, I'll graduate in soon. How much time do I have in school. 3 months? but what about her. why are you trying to blame me instead of her? I wonder why?

the whole school starts whispering.

chairman- silence.

the principal is still trying his best not to laugh. and jungwoo is recording the situation.

chairman- what proof do you have to prove your innocence.

Maya- sir you got me wrong here. I am not gonna prove anything, well you should check social media especially my Instagram account and please leave a like there. Ah. BTW, I was a bit popular in every school I went to I have more followers than the total people who even know you. I am even verified. whatever i post is viewed in many countries, by many people. well, 'll be going, you have a new mess to handle. well good luck with that.

jungkook p/v

everyone checked her account, the whole meeting was being streamed live, jungwoo was doing it. and there were many videos posted about our school too.

she smirked and blinked at me as she was going, she made a victory sign as she left. without looking at the reaction of the school committee after giving them biggest mess they could ever have, she left the school hall, as she left she was radiating as the sunlight fell on her.

I saw jungwoo, leave with a smirk, as I followed them, my hyung came and pulled me to the corner.

jimin - what was that?

hobi- I saw her shining, she was radiating like a sun.

v- suga hyung, are you sure you don't have a long lost sister.

suga- I said. I really wish I did.

namjoon- she literally threw a nuclear bomb at them when they were firing on her.

jin- I know right.

jungkook got a call.

jungwoo- I am not gone to Maya's dorm to eat, so I wouldn't be in our dorm. yes, the school is in a mess, so they would ask everyone to go back to their dorms. if you don't wanna get caught up in the crowd, get back now.

jungkook- oh, thank you. well, is there anything we have in our dorm? my hyungs have come. we need something to eat.

jungwoo- hmmm. wait.....maya is saying to come up to her dorm, she'll cook for you all too.

jimin- we would definitely come.

jungkook - I know that( he whispers)

jungwoo- come fast, we have almost reached Maya's dorm, the crowd will thicken. you wont be able to come then.

jungkook- where is it, her dorm.?

Jungwoo-it's on the second floor. 2001. you would see us standing here. she is taking time to open the door.

the boys rush towards her dorm, trying best not to get identified and they reach. only to see jungwoo standing against the wall .looking at maya with an unamused and annoyed expression and she struggling with the lock.

jungkook- she is cute.

V- the girl who was spitting fire can't open a door.

they chuckle and go to the her front door.

...