Ch- 23 When They Meet

Air hostess- we will be landing in incheon International national airport of South Korea in a short while

Air hostess- we will be landing in incheon International national airport of South Korea in a short while. Please wait for the notice to leave the flight. You can collect your luggage from the airport. Thank you.

Maya wakes up to the announcement.

Maya- I slept good.

She steps in the airport and takes her luggage and she was leaving the building she bought herself a coke ( dispensable sipper one).

She calls jung woo...

Maya- where the hell are you?

Jungwoo- bitch. Where will I be at 4 am in the morning. Btw, where are you.

Maya- wait till I come to you, I am at airport.

Jungwoo- wait. I didn't forget I was joking I am just there. 2 mins.
And hangs up.

Jungwoo has a short panic attack.
Ah reum wakes up and sees Jungwoo.

Ah reum - why the hell are you here. Who is there to pick maya.

Jungwoo - I didn't meant to forget. Should I call officer sinjoo to pick her up.

Ah reum- she is running away from him. She has to solve cases for him. She will kill you if you send him.

Ah reum- call jungkook, I bet he is wide awake. From all excitement he has to meet maya.

Jungwoo- awesome.

Jungwoo calls jungkook..

Jungkook- has she come??

Jungwoo - listen. Go pick her up at the airport, she is waiting.

Jungkook- thank you Jungwoo. Bye.

And hangs up..

Jungkook rushes off his room.where jimin was sleeping.

Jimin-why are you going.

Jungkook- pick maya.

Jimin-she is in Korea I will come too.

Jungkook- I am going alone bye.

He takes his keys, sits in his car and dashes in super sonic speed.

When he reached he saw a beautiful familiar girl standing there leening against a barricade.
As there eyes met. She stood straight with wide eyes.
Jungkook got of the car and smiled at her.

Maya walked to him and boom.
She slapped him

Jungkook- why!?

Maya - I was checking if I was hallucinating or not

And she slaps him again.

Jungkook- what is this for.

Maya- you DIPSHIT,you never came to. It was freaking 7 years. Did you forget me and remember me now.

Jungkook- you never came to me as well.

Maya- you left, how was I supposed to know when you are ready.

Jungkook - do you have a boyfriend?

Maya- NO.

Jungkook- do you like someone.

Maya-yes.

Jungkook- who?

Maya- ofc you, why do you even ask. Btw, are your scandals real.

Jungkook-no, I never dated anyone. Did you always check on me.

Maya- yes, I thought you will only become a celebrity crush to me.

I usually met ah reum in award shows, she told me you left Korea. She became a actress you know.

Maya- ofc, I know, she is my sister in law.

Jungkook- well I am jungwoo's best man.

Maya- I know. I can still read minds and I read all those nasty thoughts you having now.

Jungkook- oh, I forgot.

Maya- so.

Maya wiggles her fingers and all the devices working on electricity went down.

People started making a commotion. Maya went close to jungkook taking his mask off and kissed him.

Jungkook was surprised but he kissed back. Reaching to her waist and held it firm as she fit in his hands perfectly.

She hung her hands around his neck

........

Well, jungwoo's and ah reum's wedding went perfect. They witnessed the maid of honor and best man kiss along with the groom and bride. Maya wasn't even trying to catch the flower bouquet but it landed on her arm.
Everyone was happy.

Maya returned back to florida and jungkook and she kept contact.
She would return to Korea more often. Dispatch never got a single pic of them. You know maya would fuse the electrical devices.
Jungkook was supported for dating maya as she was pretty successful and popular in her field. Their love story became very popular too.
Although jungkook could never go to maya's House at florida they would always meet whenever bts went on a tour to florida.
They became a popular celebrity couples. Even if so many people had their eyes on them. No one could ever know what maya looks like.
________________________.
I know this is supper short but we have reached the end. This is the first book I am gonna finish. Only 1 or 2 chapters are left and done.