⁰⁹|ᴡᴏʟғsᴛᴀʀ?

Christmas was as happy a holiday as it could be. Happier today as two children commenced their plan.

Ron was trying to keep his anger and ignorance up but could not help wonder where the other part of the trio were running around. He had agreed to go to the Potter house.

He remembered being jealous of it as a child but had overcome it when he had seen how kind Harry's parents were. While he was never supposed to be jealous of a person he called his best friend, he was.

Then they went to school, and everything had been different. He treasured his friendships, he really did but he didn't look forward to spending the next years in the shadow of his friends. 

He hated that people only knew his name after his friends. He hated how people thought of Harry as the chosen one, Hermione as the smart one and then Ron just being there. However, his friends never excluded him, not before he had his fight with Harry.

________________________________________________________

Currently, the Hermione and the Harry were sitting near Remus and Sirius. Watching them exchange awkward glances was always a delightful part of any gathering. It was also majorly followed by Remus excusing himself and Sirius unabashedly checking the brunette out as he walked out. 

Honestly, the pining had been adorable to the point where it is now unbearable and Harry is finally old enough to do something about it. 

He got up and went to the Christmas tree, sneakily avoiding the mistletoe above him. "Hey Remus, help me unpack this?"

Remus innocently got up and cluelessly walked over till the time he found his feet frozen to the ground. He grunted as he tried to move and then heard Harry giggle. He gave faux betrayed glance towards prongslet and the little kid gestured upwards with his index finger. 

Remus looked up and saw a mistletoe hanging down. 

Sirius got up and rushed to Remus in attempt to help him but found himself stuck too. On the ceiling a little circle around the mistletoe glowed faintly and realisation slowly dawned on the brunette's face. 

"Oh" he gasped and Sirius was about to ask what prompted such a response out of Moony. 

Hermione giggled and turned to Sirius' confused face, "you have to kiss him Mr. Black."

"Hermione first of all, Mr. Black makes me feel old. Second of all", then he rose his voice and said "Who did this?"

Everybody in the house came to the living room.

"Well maybe Mione and I did", Harry said scratching the back of his neck and giving off a mischievous smile. 

James running towards his son ruffled his hair and said, "Well done prongslet, well done"

Lily smiled and added, "this was awaited for a long time".

All this time nobody noticed the blush creeping up on Remus' face. Nobody other than Sirius as he was in a similar state. The place they were stuck in was tight and it seems as though Remus just realised how close they were standing. 

In Sirius's head, his past's voice is screaming, Abort, abort! This fits into no plan! You can't make Remus happy. But there's a lot of rushing blood and tingling skin for the words to compete with. Then Remus's fingers land on his stomach and rational thoughts fly out. 

He cupped the man's face with his hands. "You can think of Paris if you like", said Sirius.

Remus instantly replied with "I have never be-", but was interrupted when Sirius's mouth catches Moony's roughly. He spontaneously returned the kiss.