²¹|ᴄᴏɴꜱᴜᴍɪɴɢ ɢʀɪᴇꜰ

__ᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ'ꜱ ʀᴇꜱɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ, 5 ʜᴏᴜʀꜱ ʙᴀᴄᴋ__

"What should the snacks be? I was thinking something like um..." Lily paused, for the first time in the middle of the her wedding planning rundown rundown. The woman already had a well-organized planner, jotted down with every possible detail.

"Gummy bears," Sirius said, finishing her sentence.

"No", two voices in unison attacked Padfoot as he raised his two hands and backed down with defeat.

"Remus, Moony, love of my life, my angel please"

"Sirius, babe, honey, my sunshine", replied Remus, pausing before forming a smirk on his face. "No gummy bears."

"Ugh fine", Sirius resigned to his chair.

Nobody felt the disturbance in the protection charms. Nobody had their guards up before they heard a loud incantation 'Alohomora'. The high pitched voice could only be recognized by one, Sirius.

"Bellatrix", he shouted to warn those around him.

None of them had their wands on them, James came rushing through the door and gathered his entire family behind him. Lily had her wand keeping up a messy bun together.

James defended while Lily attacked. It was no match, they were outnumbered.

The fight did not last long before the four were knocked out by a purple powder. Under the orders all the death eaters for from above, their victims were delivered alive.

Remus and Lily had taken a hit from knockback jinxes.

As the redhead blinked, her entire body jerked up with an alert. Next to her, she saw Sirius and James already kneeled down like she was. Their backs straight and head up, like hers was.

"Ah! another one awakes. The mudblood", announced Lucius.

"Shut it Malfoy!" she said. Her blood status was something she was proud of. "What is so great about being a pure-blood anyway, untie me you bastard and I will show you all different ways I can break your bones with just my hands" she barked at him.

The man flinched a little but cleverly recovered, masking the fear with pride. To his relief Bellatrix stepped in, "you mudblood, how dare you talk to us with that filthy mouth of yours."

Before Lily could reply she moved along towards the right "this is the company you chose cousin? Oh, look at that ring! We interrupted your disgusting gay wedding planning to this foul werewolf?"

"Jealous, are you? Couldn't find anybody to handle that crazy hair of yours?" Sirius said maintaining eye contact.

All the chatter came to a halt when Voldemort walked in.

"Ah! The family who lived. The family who defeated the dark lord. This, this will finally show the world who you really are, a mudblood, half blood, and a couple of blood traitors." As the figure in the middle stopped talking, everybody erupted into a poisonous laugh, it was bitter and rough.

Amongst it all Lily's eyes darted towards a quiet figure to her left. She was far but her features were breathtaking and familiar. Narcissa, Draco's mother, Lily thought. There was unnoticeable eye contact between the two.

At that moment without a thought of self-preservation or any hope of being spared by pity Lily mouthed, Draco is safe.

The relief that flooded Narcissa's face was only recognizable by a mother.

Suddenly through the nauseating laughter echoed her voice, "My lord, don't you think that killing them would make you loose all leverage you can hold against Potter?"