ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

"So I drew you a bath" Harry said, making his way towards his girlfriend who had just returned from work. His hair were a mess, the apron had red, green and yellow stains much like the towel hanging from his shoulder.

Harry had taken a day of from work today, using one of his rare chances of taking benefit of his relationship with Kingsley Shacklebolt, the Minister of Magic. The couple had started living together when they turned 21, getting a house in muggle London.

"Did you now, and you have been cooking. Special occasion?" Hermione asked, sitting down and taking her shoes off.

"Can't I do something nice for my wi- girlfriend?" Harry asked, turning around his panic over his tongue slip.

"Of course love, I'll be back in a while." Hermione said, kissing his cheek as she made her way to the bathroom.

Wife? WIFE! Have you ever kept a secret Potter? Try doing one thing right in your life, killed a dark wizard, fought battles but can't get a proposal right, Harry beat himself up while garnishing the pasta he made with basil.

He casted floating lights as he dimmed the rest, an arrangement of peonies rested in the centre of the table.

Harry changed into a black shirt with black pants and paced around waiting for his girlfriend to walk in.

______________________________________

Hermione stepped out of the steaming bathroom, on the bed laid an outfit with a note saying 'impromptu date night."

All she could do was smile, it had been five years since they graduated and two since they moved in. Somehow Harry did not get less romantic, their relationship was still a priority in their lives.

She unzipped the bag and dressed herself. Mione looked in the mirror and found herself in a knee length black dress, the top of her dress was lace, and the velvet black began with a sweetheart neckline.

She couldn't help herself as she twirled and giggled to herself like a five-year-old girl. Her hair were now tied in a messy bun. She stepped out and saw Harry walking around in a black shirt with the sleeves rolled up his forearms.

Sometimes she would still think of the difference. After Hogwarts, he had started eating and would go on runs and work out. By now, he had subtle muscles and Hermione thought that this suited him the best.

She cleared her throat and he looked up at her with a sparkle in his green eyes. The one she amongst only some other were privileged to see.

"So uhm-dinner and wine. I made the wine, no I mean I made the pasta. I bought the wine. Of course, I woulnd't make wine at home, not that I can't but I think that would take time. There is fermenting the gra-"

"So there's pasta and wine?" She asked.

"Yes, yes. Was I talking about fermenting grapes?" he asked while sitting down. She nodded eagerly and witnessed the boy in front of her flash her a grin and say "Ms. Granger are you laughing at me?" he said, keeping a hand on his chest.

The rest of the conversation flowed easily till Hermione asked. "impromptu date night huh? May I know the reason behind such a wonderful idea?" she asked, her hands standing on her elbow, cupping her face with her palms.

"Well, maybe not so impromptu... more like a month of planning" he said, searching for the ring box with his hand under the table.

"One month to plan for pasta? Harry you are a good cook, and this was a good pasta but did it really take a month?" She asked, genuinely confused.

"Well pasta was easy to cook, but the amount of shops I had to go around to find this thing I was looking for, unbelievable" he said, now standing up.

She looked down and shook her head, "perfect what? Were you looking for a glittery broom to prove me wrong again? I have told you so many times that they don't make one."