²⁴|ɪᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ɪꜱ ʏᴏᴜ

Harry silently picked up Hermione, placing his hand under her knees and resting her head on his shoulder. He took her inside and softly rested her on the mattress. The girl hadn't slept in days, he placed silencing charms around her and went back.

Ron muttered to Draco, "he needs to sort out his priorities."

While Draco was briefly amused by this comment, he was in too much of a shock to give a reaction. Lily invaded the protection spell as she very well knew the counter spell too.

"You aren't real, I saw my parents die, I saw those I love, die. He sent you didn't he, are you, death eaters, in disguise? Answer me right now" Harry yelled and pointed his wands at them. Even though he couldn't use it, it was like an assurance right now.

"Harry maybe ask for an explanation first, remember the bodies were never found?" Fred added calmly, he did not want to trigger the boy in front of him.

"Prongslet, this is us. We didn't die" Remus tried slowly approaching Harry.

"No, don't call me that" Harry yelled, tears started forming in his eyes. But he would not let those in front of him see the effect this situation was having on him, they could be death eaters trying to take advantage by making him vulnerable.

"Bambi, it is us. Ask us anything" James loud-whispered.

"What was my first birthday gift" Harry questioned.

"A small broom" Sirius said.
Remus quickly added, "We had it designed for you."
"It was like you were born on a broom" Lily continued.
"I said that you had the look of a seeker" concluded James.

Harry dropped his wand, this story was told every day on his birthday. They would use the same words every year when he would open his presents and Sirius would boast about getting him the best first present.

"I saw you all die" Harry yelled again. By now the tears were flowing down his cheeks.

James rushed towards him as he saw that Harry was going to fall. He hugged the boy while kneeling. "I missed you all so much" Harry whimpered.

"Oh we missed you too my little fawn, so much" James replied.

Sirius, Remus and Lily joined the hug too. Sirius looked up and stretched his arm out, indicating for Draco to join them, "oh don't leave me hanging." Draco broke into a run and joined them. They all laughed and Luna along with the Weasleys were adoring the sight before them.

"There is food inside" Luna announced, finally taking in their appearance. Chapped lips and limped walk. She thought of it being hunger and dehydration.

"Oh thank you," Lily said and they all moved in.

The twins volunteered to take watch so everybody slept peacefully in their tents. Ginny sat on the corner with her legs stretched out, Luna rested her head on them. Ron had taken up to sleep on the bench near the chair.

Remus and Sirius slept clenching on to each other, reminding themselves of the other's presence. Similarly, Lily and James snuggled up in a blanket.

Harry went and joined Hermione, holding her from the back. Hours into the sleep and Hermione jerked right up, screaming. The silencing charms were still active so nobody else was disturbed, except Harry.

"Mione, hey calm down. What happened?" he asked, quickly pulling her into a hug

"You, you were dead. I saw you, I was holding your head and screaming for you to come back" she gasped for air and was suddenly lifted off the mattress.

"Fred, George, you can sleep now. I will take watch" Harry said. The twins were going to protest but saw him carry Hermione. Her face was sweaty, hair sticking for her forehead. Her eyes were shut and she was constantly muttering something inaudible. They nodded and went inside.