Chapter 6

*Lisa's POV*

At lunch time, I stood in the middle of the busy cafeteria looking around for a tall guy with ginger hair and wearing a blue checkered shirt, Shane. I hate to say it, but damn he was so cute when he made an effort.
I stood for about 2 minutes, swivelling around to try and find him and then suddenly I felt someone roughly grab my shoulders and slightly pull me back.

"BOO!" Shane's voice called from behind me, causing me to curse at him for scaring me.

"Shit! Shane you scared me." I giggled, he was smiling brightly back, his crystal white teeth gleaming in the reflection of the light. We had a moment. You know that perfect cliche movie moment when they look lovingly into each other's eyes? Yeah it was like that.
I quickly coughed awkwardly and broke the silence and trance we both found ourselves in.

"Should we find somewhere to sit?" Shane asked politely, in other words 'Lisa move your fat ass to a table where I can eat my food, it's getting cold' which is exactly what I'd be thinking.

"Oh yeah. Yeah come on." I said, pointing out a free table.
We placed our bags on the floor next the our seats and sat there, just the two of us, looking lonely, but neither of us cared.

"Lisa. I really have to tell you something..." Shane began to say. I was intrigued and nodded in approval, wondering what was going to happen next.

"I, I uh...i think I...i mean I think I need a soda." He stuttered, although his cover up was surely fake. I wanted him to tell me what he was really going to say. I thought he was going to confess he liked me, but of course he wouldn't like me and I'm just being silly. Shane stood up vastly and walked over to the vending machine, leaving me sat there wondering.
A few minutes, even seconds, later he came toddling back over to the table, looking as nervous as ever.

"Shane you can talk to me..." I reassured him, placing my hand lightly on his back.

"Yeah I know." He said uneasily, smiling nervously at me.
I hardly knew this guy but there was a connection. Definitely a connection.

*Shane's POV*

When I arrived home from school, I couldn't stop thinking about the amazing lunch I had with Lisa. We didn't eat anything, but we talked and I really like her. I actually think I have a chance with her, it sounds crazy because she's the most beautiful girl in the school but I think she likes me a little bit, maybe.
I walked up to my bedroom and did the usual, grabbed my notebook and a pen.

Dear Lisa,
We had lunch for the first time today! You smiled the whole way through and you looked absolutely gorgeous. I hope you like me back, because I don't think I could live without you. We've only known each other a few days, but I feel like I've known you forever and that I can tell you anything. I really need to pluck up the courage to ask you out, or ask if you like me back. I wish I could just find out without asking, you know?
I hope we can eat lunch together every day. I want to pour my heart out to you but when I try to tell you something like I love you, my mouth goes numb and I start to worry about all the bad possibilities even though I know you wouldn't say anything bad to hurt me. I just want to let you know that I love you. I love you so so much.
Shane x

~~~~~~~#~~~~~~~
Sorry about this chapter being short. I guess it was short and sweet right? And finally you get to hear Lisa's point on view on the whole situation.
Anyway, I will probably update 2 or even more chapters tomorrow because I have nothing else better to do with my spare time. Ttyl x