chp 4- Outside exposure

Tatsuya and his friends along with some of the student council were all outside together.

Everyone was minding there business but Tatsuya noticed that Kirihara was ready some sort of magazine. Tatsuya got curious so he looked.

"She is pretty" Tatsuya said to Kirihara which caught everyones attention

"I know right" Kirihara said agreeing with him.

Everyone asked to see the picture. It was a girl who had black straight hair and pink eyes. Everyone admitted she was pretty.

"Wow Tatsuya it's quite rare that you check out girls" Leo said laughing whilst putting his arm around him.

"It does happen sometimes tho, and when it does happen the girls usually are pretty" Miki explained.

"Hey guys! Let's play a game. The game is that we will spin this pen. Whoever the pens land on, there friends who knows there type has to expose them ok? And we will play until we get through everyone" Erika announced.

The first person it landed on was Mizuki. She blushed and Erika started "ok Mizuki is into guys who I describe as teddy bears, which means they are kind and physically weaker than normal guys".

As she says that Miki felt internally attacked which made the boys laugh.

"Tall guys with black or brown hair" miyuki finished.

"Hmmm where do I know a guy who has similar qualitys" Kirihara said looking at both Mizuki and Miki which makes them both blush.

The second person was Erika.

"Masculine and strong guys" Mayumi started.

"Also someone who she can tease" Mizuki added.

Miki glared at Leo hinting the he was the guy they were talking about.

The 3rd person was kirihara:

"Curvy" Leo stated.

"Long hair" Tatsuya added

"Passionate" Miki ended.

"Your describing Mibu, right" Kirihara said with a nervous glance.

"We are judging by what you look at" Tatsuya claimed.

4th was Leo:

"Hmm short hair and short hight" Tatsuya started.

"Independent" Miki continued.

"Small chest" Kirihara plainly replied.

5th was Miki:

"Boobs!!!" All the boys yelled.

Miki facepalmed and blushed.

"Nice personality" Tatsuya continued.

"Brown eyes" kirihara said.

6th was Mayumi:

"Smart" mizuki said.

"Protective" Miyuki continued.

"Strong" Erika explained.

"Mysterious" Mizuki added.

"Blue eyes!" Miyuki yelled.

"Decently muscular and tall" Erika said.

"Black hair" Miyuki claimed.

"You have high expectations" Tatsuya said to Mayumi.

Everyone facepalmed.

7th was Miyuki:

The girls and guys thought for a minute but didnt know what to say. So Tatsuya announced : "Green eyes, red hair, xx tall ,weighs xx, goes to 3rd high, uses a gun, sore loser"

And before he could continue Miyuki whilst blushing slaps him in the back of the head.

"Masaki eh?" Mayumi teased.
"That's cute" Erika added.

The last person they needed to do was Tatsuya, however his phone started ringing so he was about to leave until the boys playfully tackled and held him to the ground. Mari arrived and put her arms around mayumis neck

"Right, Tatsuya likes black hair" Kirihara announced

"A girl who is independent and strong" Leo added

"And colourful eyes" Miki concluded

They now got off Tatsuya and helped him up.

"Hey Tatsuya, would you date a girl with red eyes, wavy black hair, strong, good leader and (Mayumis height +weight)?" Mari asked.

"Maybe, I would have to meet her in person" Tatsuya explained.

Mari and the girls smiled. Tatsuya said goodbye and the boys followed him.

"You know they were describing Mayumi, right" Kirihara asked.

"Yes I know, but if i said no i felt like the outcome would be worse" Tatsuya explained.

"So Mayumi, I guess you are his type" Mari said

Erika laughed and said "so when are you going to make a move?"

Mayumi blushed and Miyuki pulled her cheeks teasing her whilst Mizuki took a picture and sent it to Tatsuya.

Tatsuya looked at the picture and showed it to the boys. They laughed but Tatsuya said "it is cute tho".

He responded to the text saying "cute❤"  And then texted that they are going to walk home now.

Mizuki showed Erika and so Erika was inspired to tease Mayumi even more.