chp22- Hot springs

In the morning Mayumi woke up to find Tatsuya already awake and doing work.

They made eye contact. "Good morning" Tatsuya sweetly said to her with a nice smile.

Mayumi grabbed Tatsuyas old shirt from last night and then approached him. She kissed him gently and could taste the heavy flavour of coffee.

"What time is it?" Mayumi asked.

Tatsuya glanced at his watch "12" he replied.

"Great, let me shower and brush my teeth. Then we can get lunch" Mayumi explained energetically.

"Sure I'll wait for you" Tatsuya said.

Mayumi smiled and then brushed her teeth, after that she went into the shower.

Tatsuya interrupted her, holding her phone in his hand. "Mayumi, your father keeps calling you" he informed.

Tatsuya looked at the wall which made Mayumi happy,  not that Mayumi minded Tatsuya looking at her but she found him cute when he acted like that.

Mayumi dried one of her arms and then took the phone, Tatsuya left the room as she spoke.

About 5 minutes later "Tatsuya!" Mayumi yells.

Tatsuya walked in. Mayumi held her phone out and Tatsuya took it, as he did so he looked at her naked body which had water smoothly running all over.

Mayumi blushed and then giggled. She ordered Tatsuya to remain in the room with her.

Once she was finished they both left and Tatsuya dried her hair whilst she chose her outfit.

"We are just going go eat at the restaurant which is in the building so it doesnt really matter what you wear" Tatsuya commented as he observed her.

Mayumi ignored his comment and then picked out a white t shirt and a light purple skirt which came to her knees.

Tatsuya was wearing a plain blue t shirt with blue trousers.

Since they were now in public eye Maumi wore sunglasses and put her hair into a ponytail.

Tatsuya also wore sunglasses and then brushed his hair back so he could make a small ponytail.

Mayumi laughed as she took a picture of them together and then they headed downstairs to the restaurant.

The restaurant had lots of natural and artificial light inside of it so it was natural to see people wearing sunglasses in there.

Once they ordered the food and drinks Tatsuya asked "when are you leaving?"

"Why?... It hurts that you want me gone so quickly." Mayumi replied with a smirk.

Tatsuya looked at her with an unimpressed gaze and said "I'm leaving tomorrow, specifically 10pm."

Mayumi stared at him with her eyes wide open and asked "why that time specifically?"

"Someone will be picking me up" Tatsuya explained whilst taking a bite of his croissant.

"The girl who was in that tight red dress?" Mayumi guessed.

Tatsuya nodded and Mayumi leaned back in her chair. Though she knew the woman was engaged she still felt a bit off.

"She is helpful and smart but, she is way too stressful. She adds work as soon as I have finished it and, I think she forgets i have other duties as well as school" Tatsuya said normally whilst stirring his coffee.

Mayumi smiled as he complained. Hearing him complain made her feel better.

As they ate and spoke a worker from the hotel came up to them and said "good afternoon, these are the opening times for the hot springs"