chp13- Decorating

It is now Friday and after school Tatsuya and his friends are helping out with decorating. The boys agreed today was the day they would invite the girls out.

Tatsuya greeted Miyuki.

"Hey brother. Me and Masaki are going out to the movies over the weekend. I'm so excited." Miyuki said smiling

"That's good, I hope you enjoy yourself" Tatsuya said before leaving her to go to Mayumi.

Mayumi was tying ribbons. "May I help?" Tatsuya asked.

"Are you sure? Its quite difficult" mayumi said with a massive smile.

"I'm sure I can manage" Tatsuya said confidently.

They spoke about the flowers they were going to use to decorate the rest of the place with.

Tatsuya looks around and sees Leo and Erika putting up banners, and Miki and Mizuki organising the tables.

Towards the end Mayumi stands up and goes to the corner to see where she should place the ribbon.

Tatsuya takes this chance and says "I think a little higher, but to the right"

Mayumi does as he says and and then says "yes, that's good. Thanks"

"No problem. Mayumi would you like to go to xx place with me?" Tatsuya asked gently with a gorgeous smile.

"Sure" mayumi replied.

"I was hoping to be there by 12:30 " Tatsuya planned

"Yes that's fine but, are you not going to come to my house to pick me up?" Mayumi asked in a cheeky way.

Tatsuya smiled innocently and said " I was just about to ask, would you like me to come and pick you up?"

"Would it intimidate you?" Mayumi asked with a devilish smile.

"I dont believe it will, so how do you want to get there?" Tatsuya asked.

"Dont worry about transport, my driver will take us" mayumi said.

Tatsuya grabbed her hands and said "ok I will see you at your house, tomorrow at 12"

"Yes you will" mayumi replied.

Tatsuya let go off her hands and went to kirihara. Mayumi blushes and ran to Mari.

"So how did it go?" Kirihara asked.

"Good, we are meeting each other tomorrow"  Tatsuya explained.

Mayumi and Mari:

"So what happened?" Mari asked.

"We are going to meet up tomorrow" mayumi replied with excitement

Back with Tatsuya + the boys:

Tatsuya and kirihara walked up to Leo and Miki."since you 2 are smiling I'm going to say it went well" Kirihara suggested.

They both nodded.

"How did you do?" Miki asked to Tatsuya.

"All good, this means everything is on track. Hopefully it will go well for all of us tomorrow" Tatsuya replied.

They wished each other luck and then left.