chp9.1- Butler + Presenter

Tatsuya got called into the student council room. Once he walked in he saw Mayumi and Juumonji. He knew he was in for it.

"Tatsuya we have 2 events coming up. 1 is the event between the top 10 schools student council presidents and the 2nd is about the improvement in the schools and positive changes. " Juumonji informed.

"I'm aware but what does this have to do with me?" Tatsuya asked to get straight to the point.

"Well mayumis butler cant attend due to personal problems and my presener for the second event is ill. We need you to fill in both of these roles" Juumonji demanded.

"Sorry but I have a test on both of those day and I think you should pick a course 1 student" Tatsuya explained trying to come up with an excuse.

"Yes it is on a Wednesday and Friday. We have checked with your teachers and they said you can your tests next monday. It also doesnt matter if you are a course 1 or 2 student since they wont know." Mayumi said winking at him.

Knowing they had prepared for all o his excuses he stayed silent.

"Now that there isnt anything else to discuss, I expect you to be at school on time especially on these days. We will give you the clothes to wear and provide transport" Juumonji said and then left the room.

"Tat~su~ya kun, he forgot to mention that both me and him will be attending on both days. Others school may bring there whole student council or certain members" Mayumi said.

"Thank you for updating me on that" Tatsuya said.

"And since we will be there on both days, on Wednesday you will belong to me and on friday you will belong to Juumonji" mayumi said giggling

Tatsuya sighed and said "Please look after me"

Mayumi slapped his cheeks lightly a few times and said "dont worry I will"