chp6- The schools repair man

On Tuesday the schools projectors stopped working. There was no one available to fix them until 2 weeks and maintenance were out of school.

Out of desperation the school had to close and Tatsuya is called back to the school.

Mayumi and Juumonji were waiting for him in the assembly hall. Juumonji explained "I have some duties outside of school, so what I want you to do is fix all the projectors. Mayumi will watch over you and help the best she can"

Without even getting Tatsuyas response he left.

He sighed and Mayumi greeted him.

They took the tool box and decided to start in the assembly hall. As Tatsuya began mayumi asked "are you not going to put your hair in a little ponytail this time?"

Tatsuya smiled and said "no, because like I said its something I only do when I'm by myself"

"You did it in front of me before tho" Mayumi protested.

Tatsuya jumped down and said "done".

They went to many rooms and fixed everything.

At lunchtime they went to the student council room. Tatsuya sat in his usual seat which would be next to Miyuki.

Mayumi stared at him and laughed.

She sat next to him which made Tatsuya surprised.

"Aw, couldn't you manage 2 seats away from me" Tatsuya said whilst pulling her cheeks.

Mayumi smiled and rested on her knees on her chair. She then turned to Tatsuya and quickly grabbed his hair and put it into the ponytail.

Mayumis chest was infornt of Tatsuya. He blushed and thought "were they always this big?". Mayumi found out that he was staring at her chest. She didnt know what to do but she kept her composure and then leaned back in her chair.

She stuck her tongue out and said "you have to keep your hair like this for at least an hour."

"Sure" Tatsuya said as he began eating

Mayumi stole his sushi so Tatsuya stole some of her seaweed and chicken. They had a little battle of who can steal more of each others food.

After a while they looked at there boxes which were empty.

"I guess we finished" Tatsuya said calmly whilst packing away.

"We only have a few more rooms to do now" Mayumi said excited.

"Oh I thought you wouldve liked to spend the day with me though" Tatsuya said leaning over slightly and looking down at her.

"Of course but wouldn't you like to hang out outside of school?" Mayumi asked smiling back.

"Good response" Tatsuya said patting her head gently.

Soon they only had one room left. It was really small and cramped. It had a little bench, a light and a camera in the corner. The door was also made out of metal. They needed to fix the camera.

"Wait out here, when I ask for a tool hand it to me" Tatsuya demanded

Mayumi nodded and it was all going well until Tatsuya dropped one of the nails.

"Mayumi can you pick that up for me please?" He asks.

"Sure " mayumi replys. She goes into the room and picks it up. Tatsuya thanked her and then they heard the door shut.

"Um Tatsuya, we will be able to get out right?" Mayumi asked calmly.

"I don't know. Try it" Tatsuya said still focusing on the camera.