chp19- Yotsuba and Saegusa

Miyuki has been announced as the Yotsuba heir. Miyuki begged to her aunt that Tatsuya also be considered as a Yotsuba so her aunt allowed it.

Now Miyuki and Tatsuya have Yotsuba as there surname.

Tatsuya still stayed in the house he bought for himself which him and Miyuki lived in for school. Miyuki was spending more time at the Yotsuba mansion.

Tatsuya didn't mine,she had her duties and he had his. There was a dinner between the 10 familys. Him and Miyuki had to enter together.

Masaki said that he would save a seat for Tatsuya next to him at the end of the Table which Tatsuya thanked him for.

The Saegusa family were also looking for people for Mayumi to marry. Now that Tatsuya was Yotsuba, Mayumi was more excited.

It was time. He arrived outide the hall and waited for Miyuki. She arrive and was wearing a blue dress.

"Brother!" She yelled as hugged him.

"How have you been doing Miyuki?" Tatsuya asked.

"I'm fine, what about you though?" Miyuki asked in a concern tone.

"I'm fine" Tatsuya answered gently.

He extended his arm out and said "are you ready to go in?"

She smiled as they linked arms and went in.

As they walked in they greeted there aunt and then Tatsuya walked away to sit next to Masaki at the end of the table.

"Can I sit near you brother" Miyuki asked.

"No, I think it would be better if you sat near aunt" Tatsuya said.

Miyuki looked at him with her eyes full of determination which then made Tatsuya agree.

Tatsuya sat at the end of the table and had Masaki next to him so that no one else was next to him. Tatsuya liked how Masaki still treated him normally and it also made Miyuki happy. Miyuki sat opposite Masaki and started a casual conversation.

Mayumi was sat next to her mum and dad but she really wanted to sit with Tatsuya, Miyuki and Masaki. So she got up and sat next to Miyuki so she was opposite Tatsuya.

They all greeted her.

As people walked in they greeted Miyuki, Mayumi and Masaki but only smiled or patted Tatsuya on the shoulder.

As Miyukis and Tatsuyas dad walked in Miyuki got up and hugged him. Mayumi and Masaki closely watched as there dad congratulated Miyuki and told her how proud he was of her whilst he only messed up Tatsuyas hair gently without saying a word and then left.

Tatsuya fixed it and then starters were served.

Them 4 were all aware of Tatsuyas unusual and powerful magic which made it difficult for him to learn normal magic but, he was smart, handsome and a good close combat fighter. They saw nothing wrong with him.

As they finished there meals them 4 ignored everyone else in the room and casually spoke to each other which unintentionally caught the eyes of everyone else.

People started to leave the room to discuss private matters. Tatsuya and Masaki devilishly looked at the floor multiple times. Miyuki and Mayumi exchanged looks knowing that they were up to something.

As soon as they looked away Masaki and Tatsuya were gone. The girls panicked slightly and in the process of doing so they both ended up kicking the boys in the head by accident. "ouch!" Maskai yelled

Mayumi and Miyuki looked underneath the table and saw Tatsuya and Masaki playing video games together on there phones whilst rubbing there heads with there hands.