chp23- Shopping

At night they decided that they will go shopping on the last day they are together.

As they slept Tatsuya woke up. He got up and started to do some work. 2 hours later Mayumi woke up and the time was 4 am.

Mayumi spread her arms out in an attempt to find Tatsuya. Once she realises she cant find him she panicks and quickly sits up to look around the room.

She saw Tatsuya sitting on a chair typing on his computer. She gets up and climbs onto his lap, burying her face into his chest.

"Sorry, did I disturb your sleep?" Tatsuya asked.

"A little, but you can make it up to me like this" Mayumi said.

"Sure" Tatsuya said whilst he rubbed her back gently.

Around an hour later. "When are you going to sleep?" Mayumi asked him.

"I'm not" Tatsuya replied

"What?" Mayumi said in an annoyed tone.

"This happens a lot. I believe it is a habit of mine to naturally wake up early" Tatsuya explained.

Mayumi was silent.Tatsuya picked her up and put her in there bed.

"Try to go back to sleep" Mayumi demanded.

"Its fine, I'll just do some work" Tatsuya said calmly

"I don't care, if you still have lots of work we don't have to go shopping tomorrow but you still need sleep" Mayumi scolded in a motherly way.

"Your acting like an old woman, I think our age gap is showing." Tatsuya said smirking at her.

"Its only 2 years!!!" Mayumi managed to yell.

Tatsuya laughed and then got into to bed next to her. She laid on top of him and he wrapped his arms around her.

Once it was 7:30 am they got ready and ate breakfast.

Tatsuya wore a black and white t shirt with black jeans. Mayumi wore a long sleeved red t shirt with a long white skirt and stockings. They both had sunglasses and there hair different to keep there identity hidden. Tatsuya wore a smart black coat and Mayumi wore a smart white coat.

"Are you ready to go?" Tatsuya asked

"Yes, let's go by my car" Mayumi said in an excited tone.

Tatsuya nodded and followed Mayumi into her car.

"Should I begin praying?" Tatsuya questioned as he put his seatbelt on.

"Thats unnecessary but if it makes you feel better sure" mayumi said with her huge smile still remaining.

Tatsuya pulled her cheeks and she smiled with a goofy expression.

They listened to the radio and Tatsuya was forced to hear Mayumis "singing". He felt like his head and ears were about to explode however, for his own safety, he didn't complain.

Soon they arrived."Are you sure you want to park here? Its expensive. We can just hold the bags" Tatsuya questioned.

"Yeah, dont worry. I'll pay for this and you will pay for food, anyways it will be more enjoyable if we dont have to hold on to our bags" mayumi responded brightly

Tatsuya agreed and Mayumi decided "ok, so there is a really nice suit shop here that I want to go with you. It is really private but also expensive"

"Great, should we go there first then?" Tatsuya said in his normal tone.

Mayumi nodded and they linked arms as they walked to the shop.

As they walked in a man dressed in a smart butler uniform served them and said "Good morning, I will be in charge of your visit. Once you have finished selecting all the clothes you want, tell me. I will then send you to a room so you can try on the clothes"

Tatsuya x Mayumiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें