chp20- The sleepover

Tatsuya had just finished cleaning everything.

Miyuki arrived at 9am.

"Good morning brother!" She yelled full of excitement.

"Good morning" Tatsuya replied casually.

"Get changed into something more casual. Oh! Let me also do your hair" Miyuki joyfully said.

She picked out his clothes and fluffed up his hair. He was now wearing a grey long sleeved t shirt with slim black tracksuit bottoms.

"You look nice" she said and then kissed the back of his head.

Miyuki then prepared to cook and make coffee.

As soon as it turned 10 Masaki arrived and the door bell rang.

Tatsuya opened the door and they exchanged greetings. "What did you do to your hair?" He asked as he messed it up and sat down.

"I did it" Miyuki said proudly whilst she fixed it.

Tatsuya gave him tea and then Masaki said " wow Tatsuya I give you credit. This place is nice"

"Thanks" Tatsuya said back.

They then went to help Miyuki in the kitchen.

"No!"

"Not yet!"

"Just let me do it!"

Were the things Miyuki found herself constantly repeating but she found it fun still.

At 12 food was ready and Mayumi was at the door. Tatsuya and Masaki brought the food to the table whilst Miyuki opened the door.

Mayumi hugged Miyuki and then went inside.

She looked at Tatsuya and felt his hair whilst saying" Miyuki did a good job on this, it suits you"

"Mayumi! We made food!" Masaki announced, clearly proud of himself.

Tatsuya hit his back quite hard and said "why are you taking credit? Miyuki did most of the work."

"Still helped" Masaki said with his arms crossed.

Miyuki laughed and then they all sat down.

On one side Masaki and Tatsuya sat and on the other Mayumi and Miyuki.

As they ate Mayumi and Miyuki observed the boys. Mayumi then stated "Tatsuya, with this hairstyle you kinda look like Masaki"

"Yes! I thought that to" Miyuki yelled and high fived Mayumi.

"No, no and no" Tatsuya said calmly.

"Hey, at least your more handsome now" Masaki said confidently.

"Sure but, how does it feel knowing I rock your original hairstyle better than you?" Tatsuya asked in a mischievous way.

Tatsuya and Masaki then began to argue and the girls had to calm them down.

They all washed 5 things each and then swapped. This made the process a lot longer but more fun.

As they all sat down Mayumi said "Tatsuya your place is really clean and organized, its nice"

"Yes, its really refreshing " Masaki added.

Tatsuya thanked them for there compliments.

"Right, so I need to still collect my daily rewards from my game. What about you lot?" Masaki asked

"Yeah same" Tatsuya announced.

Miyuki and Mayumi also nodded.

"Then shall we play a few games whilst we are at it?" Miyuki asked.