chp30- Choices

Tatsuya and Masaki woke up. Tatsuya got into a dark blue long sleeved shirt and trousers. He wore a dark green coloured tie with it and wrapped the ribbon he recieved from Mayumi around his ankle. Masaki wore a dark red long sleeved shirt with trousers and wore a turquoise tie with it.

"Now we match! Your tie looks like my eyes and my tie looks like yours" Masaki announced.

Tatsuya nodded with a smile.

They then went to have breakfast.

"Thank you for letting me stay over at your house last night and coming to the meeting with me" Masaki kindly said

"Its fine. I enjoyed it and I have to attend this meeting anyway so going with someone doesnt hurt. Me, you, Mayumi and Miyuki will be attending. I'm sure you know what they will be talking about" Tatsuya confidently said.

"I know, but it makes me nervous thinking about it" Masaki quickly explained whilst breathing heavier trying to calm himself down.

Tatsuya looked at him and sighed. He placed a hand on Masakis head and kindly encouraged him. "I'm sure you will be fine. If your honest it will go good, now you should finish your pancakes we are leaving in 10 minutes."

Hearing that Masaki rushed to finish eating whilst Tatsuya freshened up.

At Mayumis house, she is with Miyuki:

Mayumi woke up. "Good morning" she quickly heard.

"Good morning" Mayumi replied to see Miyuki already dressed and cooking food.

"We fell asleep on the sofa eh?" Mayumi laughed.

"That we did" Miyuki confirmed.

"Why are you up so early Miyuki?" Mayumi asked.

"To be honest I was nervous and once I woke up, I couldn't get back to sleep so I decided to get changed and make some food" Miyuki explained.

"I see. I'm going to go and get changed now, see you soon" Mayumi said as she ran upstairs.

She wore a dark purple dress that her and Tatsuya brought when they went shopping once whilst Miyuki wore a light purple dress which of course suited her perfectly.

Mayumi finished doing her hair and getting changed, she then went downstairs.

"Good morning again!" Mayumi energetically greeted.

"Good morning" Miyuki returned just as excited.

As they ate Mayumi admitted "I'm getting kind of nervous now"

"Its ok Tatsuya and Masaki will also be with us" Miyuki reassured.

"That doesn't help because it makes it more obvious what our families are going to talk about." Mayumi explained.

"Yeah, that is true. I'm worried about the conditions each family will lay out" Miyuki said.

"I dont like how they are making our marriage look like a political one" Mayumi pointed out.

"I agree but they do that with everything" Miyuki laughed.

"Oh, Masaki and Tatsuya will be going together right? Mayumi asked.

"Yes" Miyuki responded with a nod.

"Its good they get along" Mayumi gently said.

"They are a bit too competitive though" Miyuki sighed.

Mayumi laughed and then announced "ok we have to leave soon so lets freshen up"

"That's a good Idea, we will be at one of your properties after all" Miyuki informed as she went along.